Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Computer retard :( Blogs?

Featured Replies

I found the blogs section, but can't seem to work out how to start one? Help a dimlo out? Ta muchly.

Click Manage Blogs.

 

Then click on Create Blog

 

Then do as you are told!

Dimio. You got to be from island.

 

Computer special needs is better. Like window licker.

Rofl yis divils, double trouble the pair of ye!!!!

Marti.....I wish I could help, but I had to have admin set mine up........

While I waited, Tracey and I found some good tasting windows to lick :)

I found the blogs section, but can't seem to work out how to start one? Help a dimlo out? Ta muchly.

Let me know if the instructions worked...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.