Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    GRRRR, I will join you
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  3. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Pilgrims
  4. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    E
  5. I used to steal my father's Pall Malls when I was 13 and smoke them in front of the mirror so I could be with the cool kids.
  6. Laura, fresh new year, new choices. You mention you chose to smoke. It is a choice to smoke again. Imagine if you said that you were going on vacation and you were going to get through it even though the craves were bad because the next time you went, you would not crave . Each nonsmoking experience trains your mind for the next time you do the same. ....anyway, if you throw the cigs away and quit again you will be a nonsmoker again, just like that. But don't put it off because you are retraing yourself to see smoking as normal.
  7. Oy i will start on saturday with a walk.
  8. Time does fly! Nancy , congratulations! :) :) how do you feel?
  9. Happy Birthday! :)
  10. Yey Dors, 10 months! Congratulations! :) :) :)
  11. Beth, you are going to be fine, I know it. The angels will watch over you! :)
  12. Honk honk is awesome
  13. Pechugas
  14. I like this , how you describe the feeling
  15. Jackie, are you quit now? If not, stop again. Using an nrt or not. My friend, I know you have it in you, I know you want it. Back in the saddle. We will help you
  16. Rooster, I remember in the beginning all of a sudden I felt like there was extra space in my lungs and that I could breathe in deep without coughing like a maniac.
  17. On the cruise I just took there was a smoking section and bar by the pool. I noticed that the older smokers sounded terrible! They were coughing so much with such stuff in their lungs. Plus they looked unhealthy with grey skin. Yuck.
  18. -19
  19. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  20. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Wanton
  21. Hi Joe, I just got back. I am glad to hear about the pain ending and you are on the mend. Let me know about the other stuff when you find out

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.