Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    _ _ _ _ e _ s
  2. Karen, a very happy three months! A big milestone and you are doing great! Congrats! :) :) :)
  3. -14
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  5. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    _ _ _ _ E _ _
  6. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    I hope Sonic doesn't mind? _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  7. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  8. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Artichoke dip
  9. Excellent Joe! What a wonderful family. :) i think another girl
  10. Post, say hi, try again, or ease into it. I miss some of you who I know come here all the time.
  11. beacon replied to Sonic's topic in Socializing
    It is so beautiful here now. I hate the summar
  12. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Boy
  13. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  14. Hey

    beacon replied to jess's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I m here for a pm
  15. I loudly announced with glee that I had finally quit! I was quite smug as well at times. I still bring it up! :)
  16. Sarah! Congratulations on your nine months!
  17. Awesome! :)
  18. Laura, excellent! Keep going!
  19. beacon posted a topic in Celebrations!
    Congratulations on your four months of freedom!
  20. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Turquoise
  21. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Games
    H?
  22. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.