Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. Welcome Kazza and Devo. It is great to see you again!
  2. I really appreciate all the work you all do in bumping up some greats posts from the past as well. Thanks.
  3. Great job, Matty. Each time you fight through a situation like this, your quit gets stronger. And yeah, I agree with what was said about him either being too considerate or too embarrassed to smoke in that public setting. He was probably on edge too, wanting a cigarette. You are working on putting all these struggles with nicotine behind you, which is awesome. Hopefully one day your business partner will too.
  4. Congratulations Grund! 9 months smoke free is great!
  5. Welcome to the lido deck, Peace Train. Congratulations on 1 year smoke free.
  6. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20 !!!
  7. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  8. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  9. Congratulations Kermit! You are doing great!
  10. Congratulations on 3 years smoke free, Rajag. Welcome to QuitTrain.
  11. You can never have too many nopes. NOPE NOPE NOPE
  12. Great job, Ren! I'm really happy for you. Celebrate today. You deserve it.
  13. Congratulations!
  14. Congratulations Rajag!
  15. johnny5 replied to Boo's topic in Socializing
    ^^^ That would be a great scenario. I hear a lot that the Cubs want to pursue Bryce Harper in the offseason, especially since I believe he is good friends with Kris Bryant. I would prefer Machado, though, for various reasons. The guy is awesome and I am just not a fan of incumbent SS Addison Russell. Teams who trade for half season rentals seem to struggle in re-signing them to new deals for some reason. My only issue with trading for a half season of Machado is I don't think the Cubs have enough reserve talent to make the deal work. It would be nice, though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.