Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ONe help

Featured Replies

Hello All,

I was a member of qsmb. But that website is not working..Any idea what happened? I just want to know the exact quit date. I totally forgot. But it should be May 2015. Can someone find my exact quit date from that old website..so I can celebrate my quit date exactly. Or just copy and pas my signature from my message  that website and send me.

Off course I like this forum too!

Thanks and regads, Rajaj.

I found this post from you over there:

 

one advice and info on phlegm

Started by rajaj , May 27 2015 09:18 AM

 

Please log in to reply

6 replies to this topic

#1 rajaj

rajaj

Member

Members

18 posts

LocationIndia

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:18 AM

Dear All,

I am new here. I was a smoker for 18 years..and after thinking a lot, I quit smoking 11 days before (I am 36 yrs old). I use to smoke roughly a pack of cigarettes every day (each pack has 10). Some times 1 or 2 more..But for the past one year I smoked only 5 everyday..

After looking into this form I got to know that after quitting, phlegm will be expelled from lungs..I just want to know whether it comes out from nose or throat? Now i am getting phlegm from throat..but I am not able to spit out. I just swallowed them as it is easiler! I wanted to know when will the special mucus will be expelled..is it immediatly after 10 days? or or after 1 yr?

I am worried that after quitting i do not find anything improvement.. (there is no change I hardly notice after quitting smoking).

A week after quitting smoking I got 4 armpit bump..(one doctor said it is lymph node and other said it is just head boil, i.e. bump due to body heat)Now it is almost reduced..

How do I know that my lungs are improving after quitting? any changes in health?

thanks for your advice

rajaj

 

  • Author

Hi Jillar:

Yes It was me! it was my very 1st msg in that forum! After few messages I added a signature, in which my last date and time was mentioned!!!

Any not much important..but curious to know my last date...

Regards, rajaj.

PS: Just got it..I quit smoking on 15 May 2015, 3 PM! Now I will added this little info in my signature.

Edited by Rajag

"How do I know that my lungs are improving after quitting? any changes in health?"

 

Every cigarette you smoked did you harm. Congrats on 3 years of your continuous smoke free life and harm reduction from cigarettes. Welcome to QT Rajag 

 

Edited by DCCXXVII

Congratulations on 3 years smoke free, Rajag.  Welcome to QuitTrain.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.