Fukitol

leahcaR

I wasn't scared. Knew you wouldn't smoke. I posted 2 SOS's. both times I already knew smoking wasn't an option but the threat was too close for comfort...I felt I was obsessing too much and I needed to get rid of it and gain strength from the responses i received. It worked!

Awesome work Rachael - this place is the perfect place to bitch and never feel guilty about posting an SOS - you have already seen that we all want to support each other - and I for one think it is great to see all these responses - reminds me how strong this community is 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

As for the your plan of attack - love the perfect combination of running followed by junk food and wine 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

Hey Rachael, I'm soo glad you held tough!!... very proud of you {hugs}. ...not as proud as you should be of yourself :) ... 

and don't you go say'n  "Next time i'll just be more cautious about what i post"... you post how you feel when the crave's come a call'n young lady- ya hear me??  Thats why we're here -- (that and my cyber cookies lol).. besides i've come to believe that crave's are like burps and farts.. you CAN'T  let them build up inside you -you'll explode!   :P

leah... girl!!! You got this... you're almost 6 months quit and you know you're not gonna throw that away.  Remember, most of the time nowadays is without craves... the problem is that when you get one, it completely takes over your mind.  If you feel you could be in danger, write that short list of quit reasons and keep it with you.  Truth to tell though, I don't think you need it... you are doing beautifully!

rocker.gif

• Like 1