Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where oh where

Featured Replies

Burrito

Ginger

Mike

Sally

Jen-anyone one of them

The Boss

Skinny

Pimp

Mexican

Egg thief

DD

Paul

My brothers wife

You-if you have not been here

 

Add more to the MIA list

I didn't make the list cause I'm always here. :)

Miss those on your list too

I miss everyone, I will do better to post more

 

Those not posting I hope they are healthy and happy and just busy in their new lives

I miss the big yellow duck..he's paddled off ...

 

I know right.  He took his dictionary, thesaurus, and counting skills and just disappeared.

 

I miss that guy.

Who are these people you're all talking about? I don't recognize any of these names that are coming up. I'm assuming these people were all men and Doreen banned them so the chicks could finally start winning at Chicks or Sticks :P

I've been a little MIA here and there but only due to being extremely busy with work, my little girl and life.  I check the site each day but don't always post.  As things slow down (winter is super busy for me at work) as summer approaches, I'll be back at the fold on a normal basis.

  • Author

Check off the Boss

I am in Florida with my sister totally fun....burnt all to hell tho...yes I used sunscreen multiple times lol

Edited to add for bakon YES I am wearing flip flops

  • 2 weeks later...

School. Just finished spring semester and hopefully killed my finals.

I will be around more until school starts back up!

Umm ... I believe there's been a rule change since you were here last. If you have not logged in for more than 1 week, you're banned from playing the chicks or sticks game for a period of 2 months!! (Just so you know) :P

Umm ... I believe there's been a rule change since you were here last. If you have not logged in for more than 1 week, you're banned from playing the chicks or sticks game for a period of 2 months!! (Just so you know) :P

Nice try R!!..you will have to do better than this !!!

In the game, making sure you don't cheat :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.