Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uh Really!

Featured Replies

Dang It! Look at my ticker people   B)  B)  B)

Congrats BAT, 3 years keep on rocking mate. Respect.

They do that to me each year too. Think they still like you and just messing with you same way my family does birthdays with me. Once I light the candles on the cake I bought myself they still all sing or I don't give them cake.

 

 

Congrats my friend and get your own seat on the bus this year. No more sharing a window.

Babs get the flavor spray out and hook him up.

BOOM!!  3 years Bat. Amazing stuff buddy and we're really pleased to have you here. xx

congrats Bat...I just checked your profile page this morning. I seen the quit date, but thought today was still sat (14th)...lol..gotta love retirment!

 

anyhow, Congrats!! You are a real asset to the group!

 

and if you wasn't around, I'm not sure who bakon would have to harass. :D

 

Way to go!..keep the train moving forward!

Good job Bat.  Cause for celebration...

 

giphy.gif

YAY BAT!!!!!

 

Sorry I missed your big 3 year celebration!  Was off the board for a few days! 

 

You're the most AWESOME tooth brushing Shark, disguised as BATMAN!  

 

CONGRATS!!! :)

Sorry to be late!!  Happy 3 years BAT!  So glad you are here!

  • 2 weeks later...

sorry I am late BAT!  Congratulations on 3 years!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.