Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daddy action has a 3 year quit yaaa

Featured Replies

Way to go, Ross!!  So happy for you and your lovely family!

Rossy !  Mister Pimp  !  Where Y'at ?

 

Congratulations on your three years

and thank you for blazing a trail for me.

Thank you so very much.

 

You still enjoy fishing, right ?

pinupart12.jpg

Hello friends, I am still here, if only in body!  Not been getting much sleep for what seems like an eternity (although in reality it's probably about 6 weeks), and it's really challenging at work presently too (I have been travelling a lot).  However, at no point has smoking even crossed my mind, as that is no longer me.

 

I just checked my app it is telling me:

 

Money Saved: £4,388.85 (although in reality it is probably more due to tax raised on cigs)

Life Regained: 274 days

Cigarettes not smoked: 10,972

 

In other good news, my Dad has now been smoke-free for nearly a year (he stopped just before Arabelle was born), and my S-I-L is also smoke free, although I don't know exactly how long, it's been a while - maybe a year?  Plus, she is pregnant, so I will get my first niece/nephew, and Arabelle will have her first little-cousin to torment ;)

 

Aren't we all doing marvellously?  Life is hard, but life is very good, and rewarding.  So many good things have happened to me over the last couple of years, and I think all of them are somehow related to me not smoking. 

 

Thank you all for your support along the way, and we are all stronger together :good:

Three-years smokefree and a multitude of other things to celebrate in your life.  Celebrate and enjoy, you earned it.

3!!!! Heck yes my friend!! How far you have come.

I'm late but congratulations Action, thats awesome!!!! x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.