Not feeling it today.....

I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I was up all night last night.

I keep thinking I picked the wrong time. It's a stressful week and my emotions and energy level are already running high.

I just want to relax. I keep thinking I can relax if I could just smoke one. That infamous one. The one that never exists.

I know all the answers. Keep going. It's gonna get better.

Just not feeling it.

But I am on day 3 and if I smoke, then I'll be back to day one.

Still here. Still quit. But not the happy go lucky self I was yesterday about it.

I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I was up all night last night.

I keep thinking I picked the wrong time. It's a stressful week and my emotions and energy level are already running high.

I just want to relax. I keep thinking I can relax if I could just smoke one. That infamous one. The one that never exists.

I know all the answers. Keep going. It's gonna get better.

Just not feeling it.

But I am on day 3 and if I smoke, then I'll be back to day one.

Still here. Still quit. But not the happy go lucky self I was yesterday about it.

There you go 'thinking' again. lol.  Junkie Thinking again.

Every day is not going to be tra la la happy go lucky day...this is real life...remember ?!

You don't have to 'feel' it

you have to DO it.  You get to go through it and get to Freedom.

You are lucky...some people don't get the choice until it is too late.

Suck It Up, darlin' Buttercup.

You are doing GREAT GREAT GREAT !

med_gallery_216_24_56090.jpg

Get some SLEEP !  

I don't know of anybody, ever, who was really "feeling it"  on day 3.  You are in withdrawal, as you well know.  If you smoked one, it would relax you for about 30 minutes, and then you would be right back where you are, now.  Not much point in that, is there?

You do not smoke.  End of discussion!

TIFF..you have been here so many times..and know there is no such things as one..

I carnt even begin to tell you how messed up my body was..I was kicking a 52 yr addiction..

Ijust knew ..whatever my body was going through..what ever my brain was telling me..I just had to push on..

If I was ever going to win this war...

This is how all the folks here have quit..surging forward..never looking back..

Even that one will not relax you.....

all it will do is feed your drug addiction...once that one is satisfied, the cycle will start over until your next fix..

As you know, smoking a cigarette does nothing more than keep the addiction alive.. The only way to put it to sleep is deprive it....

No nicotine.....and.....as said many time....It WILL get better.... Not as fast as you would like, but there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

On to day 4... We can revisit this again if needed. ;) :p :D

Thanks y'all.

I'm not smoking. I'm eating dinner and then going to bed.

See y'all tomorrow.

So glad to hear this!

In the early days of my quit, I slept A LOT!....

I figured if I was sleeping, I couldn't smoke!...

Do whatever you need to do to be successful!