No particular reason

bakon

1. Watched peaky blinders. You islanders can't be understood. Half of it was jiberish but overall I will watch another

2. Ginger going to get red ass....or anyone else giving it "a thought ". Quiting suxs. And we are past the suk

3. Watching show call episodes with Matt leblunk. Last one I watched he says "I am quiting, damm now I am thinking about it and want one... F it I am quiting later. " I did that 20 years

4. The people who still like the smell, jimmy pull bus around they need a window seat. Sonic and bat get off and help load

5 the bdsm kick from the movie.... Let wife have her way. Tied down and all. I started laughing. Wack wack. Laugh laugh. She made red marks and I was being tickled. Sure a few stung but I knew I was getting nookie so it was funny. She gave up. So question is it possible to be the one tied up and beat and still be the one in control?

• Like 3

I will admit I need a seat for thinking a week ago a smoke would.... But then I remember NOPE. And a puff away from a pack a day.

Ginger just being picked on as most recent I saw with a thought.

It was said the urge is out of the blue and strong later in quit. And it is true.

I wouldn't act on it. Too hard to get through all those stages again. Couldn't imagine the smell, dry mouth and sucking wind again. But out of the blue it will jump. I swat it like a bug but brain is a mystery at times

As for my question for spanking..... Some of you eggs need to fess up to what makes the juices flow.....

• Like 2

I will admit I need a seat for thinking a week ago a smoke would.... But then I remember NOPE. And a puff away from a pack a day.

It was said the urge is out of the blue and strong later in quit. And it is true.

I wouldn't act on it. Too hard to get through all those stages again. Couldn't imagine the smell, dry mouth and sucking wind again. But out of the blue it will jump. I swat it like a bug but brain is a mystery at times

As for my question for spanking..... Some of you eggs need to fess up to what makes the juices flow.....

Ewww, bad thoughts...

Not spanking, I'd deck em back lol.

I saw strippers tonight...not that either, although I fully support the wiggle wiggle brigade...I more wanted to ask what workouts they did...and had a piccie with the drag queen lol.

Come home at 2am and Mr grey is sparko...so I'm eating :)

• Like 2

is the one tied up with the thought in control. yes.  no.   but mostly  yes      brain not weird. it needs dopamine. get something else going on. is pain pleasure  pleasure pain?  (in bedroom, smoker's section etc)    reptile brain confused. executive brain not. get crooked thoughts straight     can i write like bakon  only wishful thinking  can i nope till not a dope   yes   do i understand why there is both a train and a bus     nope             goodnite

• Like 1

.... Some of you eggs need to fess up to what makes the juices flow.....

Sincere compliments, a hand on her thigh when she's sitting next to you, a soft caress when you walk by, a sexy text.  Tell her you love her.  ;)  Be really sweet.  Give here a non-rushed back rub. 

• Like 4

Squishy stuff makes me gag. ;) I do enjoy a good back rub, just don't equate it with nookie.

Still fighting the window licker inside over here on occasion... had a great burger out last night and got smacked upside the head with a strong trigger episode. Derp.

• Like 2