February 16, 201511 yr I meant to post this at 30 months but I missed it. I'm a couple days late now too! Better late than never right! Thanks for the inspiration! You have been such a strong support to so many here and we are so blessed to have our Babbles!
February 16, 201511 yr LOLOL....you are a nut sonic!! too funny and thank you Jenny! I was surprised to see my name up there in the corner....i wasn't expecting anything for 30 months....so this was really sweet. love being a non smoker!
February 16, 201511 yr Wow babs...brilliant.... You a huge part of this board....a lovely sweet lady... Congratulations Xxxx
February 16, 201511 yr Congrats Babs - you are a super star (just not in Scrabble) - just kidding - 2 1/2 years is so inspiring- so thanks for just being you :) Oh and Sonic I still have a pledge paddle in case you want to borrow it for the 30 whacks - just saying
February 16, 201511 yr Congrats Babs... ;) You really are an inspiration to so many here...thanks for paying it forward!
February 16, 201511 yr Babbles thank you for all you do, your amazing just like your quit, your support is fantastic xx
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.