**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Okay here goes.

#1 I was arrested for walking through wet cement.

#2 I won a free trip to Disney world in Florida.

#3 I have a naked picture of Vincent Edwards (Ben Casey) hanging in my basement.

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Like 1

It is #1.  I did accidentally walk through wet cement (because I was too busy looking at my butt in the store windows).  I happened to be working for the Sherrifs office and when I returned to work, they already knew about it and pretended to arrest me for a joke.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Jordan7 said:

Number 3 is a lie unless you have a secret hidden room in the basement that your grandchildren don't know about.

I do actually have that picture hanging but I pasted a fig leaf over his stick.

I do not know why I loved that guy.  I have all his Ben Casey series on CD and his music albums.  My girlfriends got me a Ben Casey doctor kit for retirement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

I do actually have that picture hanging but I pasted a fig leaf over his stick.

I do not know why I loved that guy.  I have all his Ben Casey series on CD and his music albums.  My girlfriends got me a Ben Casey doctor kit for retirement.

Love it!  I'm happy to lose for a good cause.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

I am thinking #2.  You are saving that passport for when we go visit Reci, Doreen and Jo. 

Woohoo....The QT World Tour!

I think 3 is the lie, because you have lived in multiples states, just not 5.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jordan7 said:

I would have said #2 also, but I was too busy looking up pictures of Ben Casey. 

He is a hunk.  The naked picture he is in a Herculies pose.  

• Haha 4

OK ......... I'll go with #1 (I guess). I don't know what umpiring netball pays but probably not a lot. Baby sitting is sh*t pay too, back in the day anyway so a car?? Ummmm......... not too sure about that.

We have a winner.... Saz you up again. 

1. My first car, the wonderful Betty Banana was older than me and bought off a little old lady for $1600....babysitting was only $5 an hour, but because I was an a grade netball umpire I was getting up to $30 a game and umpiring Sat mornings and 3 nights a week.

2. I am only graded to umpire netball, 1 game off my level 1 for softball though.

3. I have goal umpired and boandary umpired many games of football.

@Linda Thomas we have 3 sports here we call footy/football and none of them are Gridiron (which is what we call what you play. I follow Aussie Rules (AFL) which is a sport we invented and the best sport on earth...then we have Rugby League, aka league, or NRL...which is the main code in NSW & Qld .... We also play union (rubgy union) but it's not as popular...and then we have Soccer.

• Like 2