More non-smoking family :)

SanDar

I'm so happy!

My daughter has quit smoking, my sister has quit smoking and my niece has quit smoking!!

I have tried steering them in this direction (Quit Train), so we will see.

Daughter has been quit for a little over a week, sister about 2 weeks and niece about a month!!!

Hope and pray they can all keep these quits going, especially my sister as she has been dx'd with COPD.

I talked to her a few days ago, and she's feeling so much better already. Our bodies are amazing and so are the women in my family  :wub:

• Like 13

Oh wow Sandy, what fantastic news!! So much good news, it's amazing!!

So, you have inspired your whole family to quit?! I'm not surprised, you are a very inspirational woman :)

I hope that some of them find their way here, too ;)

• Like 1

Oh wow Sandy, what fantastic news!! So much good news, it's amazing!!

So, you have inspired your whole family to quit?! I'm not surprised, you are a very inspirational woman :)

I hope that some of them find their way here, too ;)

Not sure that I "inspired" them to quit,lol. But one thing is for sure - I have 3 sets of eyes watching me  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

So no screw ups for me  :P

• Like 2

Oh, Sandy, that's so great to hear! You must be very proud of yourself for setting a good example without nagging anybody else to quit. I hope and expect that you will have reason reserve a whole table on the Lido deck for next October!  :)

• Like 2

Brilliant Sandy that is great to hear, such a great influence on your daughter, well done, you should be extremely proyd, bet she would still be smoking if you hadn't quit, I've nodoubt it was all down to you, just goes to show kids really do copy their parents, my mam quitting motivated me to quit aswell.

My best pal quit a month ago, I'm delighted for her, she kept getting bronchitis a couple of times every year, the bronchitis was gone within a few days of her quitting x

• Like 1