who was your teenage hearthrob??

babs609

Geez,I've got to go back a long time.....l.ol.

Of course coming from Liverpool,the Beatles dominated my whole youth.....

John Lennon....was my idol......but loved them all......those times were magic......Liverpool was a great place to be.....

• Like 4

Once went in the cavern club Doreen, still an amazing energy that the place has, bet it was awesome!

Matt Goss from Bros was mine. Can't copy pictures but had a look and yeah, he hasn't aged well and is currently playing vegas... Oops!  I still feel more justified then my best mate of the time who favoured George Michael!!  Winning over here :)

• Like 4

I always liked the older ladies. Angie dickenson or Cher. Valerie was cute but Farrah facette ruled and my dad had the poster behind the bar.

First thing my mother did after kicking him out was tear down Farrah

• Like 3

Once went in the cavern club Doreen, still an amazing energy that the place has, bet it was awesome!

Matt Goss from Bros was mine. Can't copy pictures but had a look and yeah, he hasn't aged well and is currently playing vegas... Oops!  I still feel more justified then my best mate of the time who favoured George Michael!!  Winning over here :)

I agree the cavern is still a great place to go,have drinks,and listen to some great music.....

Roger Taylor ,the drummer of queen was a cutie to me too.....

Oh the memories.....

When I married tony,he had a great Beatle hair cut....long to his shoulders.....now.....

Welllll nice shine.....his head,not his hair....

• Like 3

My head is spinning, sorry. I´ve just remembered Archie (or Anthony?), of course, when I was about 10 or 11... I wanted to be Candy Candy. He must have been my first hearthrob. And can´t imagine him with hairy legs, I must admit.

candy31.jpg

• Like 1

I wouldn´t know which one is which one.. .

e-gall-goss-twins.jpg

I was sorely disappointed when a friend told me George Michael was gay. I was like "No way! :rolleyes: "...

Mine's the one on the left, Matt was my man...not his brother Luke who is the other one.

Actually looking at this picture my man Chris has the same haircut haha, just dark haired...think I just understood his mates calling him 80s as a nickname!

• Like 2

showing my age here...but when I was 13....I really wanted to be jesse's girl  :)

Saw Rick Springfield in concert...fell in love

Rick Springfield was my very first concert!  Four 13 y/o girls were dropped off at the entrance and our seats were way up in the nose bleed section!.  BEST CONCERT EVER!!!! (Well, maybe not the BEST concert, but memorable for sure!!!).