Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baby Boo Two...how much will the wee laddy weigh..

Featured Replies

Oright you mob, time to get your guesses in....how much will our new Baby Boo weigh...

 

I can't find the thread we did for little miss Maddy but I think Linda (Me) was the closest to her actual weight...

 

So it's simple  post below how much you reckon Boo's little boy will weigh when he joins us on the outside... first prize goes to the nearest guess....and the prize you wonder....well that would be bragging rights of course.

 

So Miss Maddie tipped the scales at 8lb4...which to the rest of the world is 3.742kg...such a dainty little miss.

 

So do you subscribe to the second baby weighs less school of thought?

 

Do you believe boy babies are chunkier than girls babies?

 

Throw your hat in the ring and have a guess, let's see has the second sight or more likely the tiniest arse.

Edited by notsmokinjo
An extra d makes a huge difference

  • Author

I'm with Gus, reckon little boy @Boo will be smaller than  his big sis, but not by much... so um...

 

7lb 12oz

 

10 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

So do you subscribe to the second baby weighs less school of thought?

 

Sugar Britches wants to believe in that theory.  Then I pointed out that I was the second born child in my family and was a full two-and-a-half pounds bigger than my sister when I was born.  The better-half seemed dejected.

 

Note to self: Learn when to just keep your mouth shut.

I am going to go 9.8.  I only had one baby but Sugar Britches will be more relaxed this time.  She will just enjoy this pregnancy so much more and indulge in the joy of it. 

14 minutes ago, jillar said:

I remembered you saying you were a big baby @Boo, that's why I guessed what I did :) 

 

The problem is: Sugar Britches remembers me saying that I was a big baby.

 

I'm still not crazy about the fact that she described me as a "big headed sumo baby", but I do understand her concern.

  • 3 weeks later...

8.14 lbs

  • notsmokinjo changed the title to Baby Boo Two...how much will the wee laddy weigh..
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

Well folks we have ourselves a winner.... Boos not so wee laddy tipped the scales at an impressive 10lb 4oz.... so @intoxicated yoda the winner you be. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.