25 days on the patch

I'm totally done with smoking! I'm on the patch so no cravings. Currently I'm wearing the 21mg around the clock so it makes me a bit sick. I can't wait to get on a lower dose very soon.  I have been shaving off a couple of mm of the 21mg patch in preparation for the 14mg patch I will be on by the end of this week.  Nice to be smoke free, all that fresh air feels good!

Good luck to all on this journey!

• Like 7

Welcome to quittrain @kitchen_shower and congratulations on taking your life back! We have a lot of members here who have successfully quit using the patch so you're in good company. Some currently quitting with them too😊 

Be sure to check out our various forums here. We have tons of educational material as well as a whole forum of videos about our addiction.

We also have a fun Social section with various fun forums like music, games and comedy among others. These forums are great at keeping your mind off your quit while sticking close to your support. 😊

• Like 5

Hello and welcome @kitchen_shower! Thankful for the patches! I am just 24 hours in to having no patch on! I quit smoking and started at the 14mg patch on March 17th. So 10 weeks of patches. I am going through some withdrawals. Not too annoying, but they are there and they are real. I’m having to use all distractors, I’m on here almost non-stop, my guard is up! I can tell that it wouldn’t take much for me to slap a patch back on. But I don’t want to. And I will not go back to smoking. The patches definitely ease the wickedness of the withdrawal but eventually you will have to finish up with the patches and though it’s a little rough, it’s not too bad. When that time comes make sure you stay close. We are all here to quit and to support others in their quits! Hope to see you around the forum!

• Like 5

How did I miss this !!!🤔

Hello and welcome ..KS....

So glad you found us .... Congratulations on your great quit ...

Check out the Main Smoking Discussion Board....there is lots of useful tips and information...to help you along .

They are pinned in green ....

Looking forward to getting to know you better ...

We have a great group of Newbies ,for you to travel along with .🐸

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! I am on Day 18, cold turkey, but had weaned myself down to less than 1/2 ppd, then stopped. So far, it has been pretty O. K. Some cravings, triggers, bizarre dreams, anxiety, etc. But I am hanging in. Hang with me!

KAT

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 3