Thinking about life

Linda

Set on the Pity Pot and don't forget to FLUSH ! 

Is this where I am suppose to remember to flush twice !

Because it is along way to

wipe it clean and shake it dry? Getting better

Better days s will come ?   Could be better

??????????? Fill in the ????????blank 

I think we could have fun with this

Edited by Opah

I did that once, working nights, sat on the pot and fell asleep, woke up and my legs were totally numb, tried to stand and BAM face plant into the stall door on my knees with all my glory hanging out.  Good thing the restroom was empty !

AAAAA 3000MG of Vitamin C in my water and I am doing better  going to be pissing OJ on that pity pot

Edited by Opah
  • Haha 1

Opah, are you exercising and eating half the amount you used to eat? Have a 4 ounce steak, instead of 8 or 10. Cut your meat in small bites, and chew slowly. It really works. I only have a one month quit going, but I am doing all of these things. And I am 70 years old , Opah. I do 2 20 minute power walks every day. It has been three weeks. I have lost 8 pounds, instead of putting on weight, because I quit smoking. When I say power walk, I get my heart rate really up there. I just finished my 2nd work out, and my heart rate was at 136, which is a little above my perfect target. My lungs hurt a bit when I work out, as expected after smoking for years, but I work through it. You can do something similar, Opah. I am sorry about your vision troubles. I will pray for a good outcome for you.

Fondly,

KAT

P. S. I always enjoy reading what you have to say. I feel we would be great friends.

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 3

Thank you Kat, it will be months down the line before I could go power walking, I had to stop the stirs at work to keep my heart rate and blood pressure down.

I keep my prurient down to 1000 calories  and the 599 to 750 in fruits and veggies.  I was doing great lost 20 ;bs and dropped my A1Cfrom 11.6 to 6.7 in 3 months.

I just decided to take a couple of Days off which turned to weeks,   All me just ;let my  self get the best of me.

Thank you for the info it is very much appreciated.

• Like 3

I really have to find a way to tolerate my new manager, he is one of those who talk down to and at you, I have started telling him when he pisses, offends or snub noses me. I hope it is just a case that he is just a pompous yahoo that doesn't know he is being that way.   This morning he got snide about a question  so I asked him  should I expect him to be snide when asking him questions.   He ask what did I mean and I told him  I ask you a question and you came back with this snide remark.    He said ooh and he answered my question.  Now this isn't the first round of this but this one did go a little smoother than the previous confrontations.

I am just happy that I only have to see him Monday and Friday,   o well he is gone and I am happy again.

45 minutes ago, Opah said:

I really have to find a way to tolerate my new manager, he is one of those who talk down to and at you, I have started telling him when he pisses, offends or snub noses me. I hope it is just a case that he is just a pompous yahoo that doesn't know he is being that way.   This morning he got snide about a question  so I asked him  should I expect him to be snide when asking him questions.   He ask what did I mean and I told him  I ask you a question and you came back with this snide remark.    He said ooh and he answered my question.  Now this isn't the first round of this but this one did go a little smoother than the previous confrontations.

I am just happy that I only have to see him Monday and Friday,   o well he is gone and I am happy again.

Unfortunately, Opah, there are A$$holes everywhere. I admire you speaking up, but If this guy is your boss, I would be careful. Maybe just smile at him, and ignore his rudeness. He probably doesn’t even know he’s a d- - k! 

Well that is the rub, My grandfather told me to never allow anyone to disrespect my family or myself,  Now he did say before you  in there face made sure they knew why it was not a good Idea to disrespect you.

First they are not mind readers and you should inform them of how you feel

Second there is no job worth your health and livelihood. if they don't get it move on..  I do love the Job, the hours,  the days off, my team,  there is alot more that I like than I don't like. So my game plan is to work with him, inform him when he is being a dick and pull his ass out of the fire enough times that he knows work is better with me than without me.

If none of this works I do have options and places I could go.  knowing this and knowing my worth as a individual provides me the confidence to Keep on moving forward no matter the road I am on.

Sunday Morning and had a early morning urge on the way to work, shock it off and here I am,  Work started out fairly good and now its better, listened to my good morning sunshine video and it perked me right up. 

I have decided with all the new going on here I am going to clean the slate, I know enough about each of the new guys to be carful but still be effective.

I figure why waste my time on negative issues and emotions, so I am going to push and run with the positive  I am going to broadcast positive thoughts  and jump start my day with a Opah pep talk.

I am going to sing, smile, laugh and be jovial

You have heard me speak about me grand father  many times, the one thing I do not mention much is he was a chain smoker all his life and in the later part he was very frail ,  I swore to my self I was not going to be like that I wanted to be Large and full of life for my grand children and great grand children.   I remember this time I was sitting waiting for my food and this little Boy walks up and holds his hands out for me to pick him up.  His mother sent him over because he said I looked like Santa Clause !

you know the only thing I could think at the time was how freaking rude of that woman.  so I bent over and told the Kid to Jack off and get out of my Face!!  Kidding, told him I was not Santa but tp have a nice Day.  But to get back to My original thoughts is  I look Jovial, i am healthy enough to get them out camping,  hunting,  Fishing and hiking.

so all is where I want it to be, so why let someone else's negativity mess with my Happy go lucky positiveness.

• Like 6

Today has been one of those days, can't seem to pull myself out of the dark place

just a sad lazy day. I have been trying to prepare for the loss of my friend, which I know is part of life.  

I spent time at the beach yesterday me and my dog. Reflecting and doing a lot of thinking. Then today I have been down. I just got back from her house, watering her plants for her. Her husband and I had a talked. She is not doing well, she is not eating and he  thinks she has given up hope. Her daughter is there at the hospital. They are only letting one person at a time. Can you ever prepare yourself for the loss of someone special in your life??? Just needed to vent. I know now it is just a matter of time for her. She has a very strong faith and I know she will be in a better place and free from pain. But myself and all the others that love her in our selfish way do not want her to go. But I do believe she will be the angel watching over all the people she loved, like she did before she left us.

Edited by Linda
Spelling
  • Sad 1

@Linda, I have never figured out which is worse: knowing you will lose a loved one, or suddenly having a loved one ripped from your life. Either way, it sucks! All you can do is be the best friend you can, while she is still here. I know what helped me, when my husband died suddenly, and without warning, was knowing he knew how much I loved him, and I knew the same about his love for me. He didn’t choose to leave me. Somehow, that made it a bit more tolerable, and I was able to carry on. You will always have memories of the good times you shared with your friend, after she is gone. It will hurt, but it will get better. For now, cherish her, while she is still here. Save your grief, for after she’s  gone…

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 6

Knowing and waiting is far worse, My first wife died in the hospital  after months of getting better getting worse, it was heart breaking over and over again. I can say for sure you are never ready for that first night alone knowing she will never be be side you again.

You will cry, you will morn, it is hard and it will get better as time passes.  I love tom Hanks in sleepless in Seattle

Sorry about the subtitles I guess the loss of someone you love hurts in all languages 

Edited by Opah
  • Like 4

Time for me to go my friends and acquaintances,   Thank you for another day of support.  Linda  wake up every morning, breath in and out and soon you will not have to remind yourself to Wake up and breath in and out.

Prayers and strength heading your way.

Take care you all

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Opah said:

Knowing and waiting is far worse, My first wife died in the hospital  after months of getting better getting worse, it was heart breaking over and over again. I can say for sure you are never ready for that first night alone knowing she will never be be side you again.

You will cry, you will morn, it is hard and it will get better as time passes.  I love tom Hanks in sleepless in Seattle

Sorry about the subtitles I guess the loss of someone you love hurts in all languages 

It may be, Opah, but having a wonderful life and marriage one day, going across the country to visit my daughter and grandchildren, alone, and then getting a phone call that my husband had suddenly dropped dead, was a shock I will never forget. It was awful, and it stayed awful, for a very long time. I was in a kind of daze, for a full year. So, I am still not sure which is worse. The good news is life does go on, and if you’re  gutsy enough, you will seek out love again, as apparently, we both did. 😊

P. S. One of my favorite movies!

Edited by Katgirl
  • Sad 4

Man I don't feel so hot, brain fog, eye fog, sweets, legs getting sore and feel like tension on the base of my skull.

That was scary for an hour or so, think it was my sugar,   very high protein diet today.   Got some fruit into me am starting to feel better  image.png.3ad2705cb434826531c93808433b05d3.png

Edited by Opah
  • Sad 2

Good afternoon, here at work got a call to fill in for someone so it looks like a 12 hour shift tonight.

I was really off for a couple of days, felt like crap, think it was something that didn't agreed with me.

I had 4 / 5 movements a day for two days finally ran out of stuff to move.

at least I will be off tomorrow.

Good news I won someone suing me for 64,000.00 dollars after two years of court and mediations it is over.  still cost me 3000 dollars for legal advice.

ooh well its done  YES !

• Like 1

Stress will jack me up every time, just one of those things with me.

With the wife I can just walk away, but this ?  the closer it got the more real the 64,000 dollars was getting.

It took over two years to finally resolve 

• Like 1

We so far it has been a messed up week end schedule messed up hours messed up sleep messed up, but you know what I am not !

I fill good if not great, I was challenged in several different ways.  I  jumped up and answered the call, no whining, not Bitching Just a deep  breath I was off and running, rounded up my team on what was to be their Holiday

Now that Friday was not their Holiday and Saturday was and Sunday we had to come in at 6am not 10am will you get the picture.

So all challenges met all challenges over come I fell like a Tigger\

• Like 1