Thinking about life

Linda

I do need to clear something up, I am Not a church going Man.

I believe I am / we are Gods temple and it is in this temple we worship him, I believe we now are a congregation and there is no need for a church full of Sunday  Better than thou one day believers.

We as a People have the ability to be make this world a wonderful place and I am just one tiny minute piece of that

My Life is in a good Place

My Heart is full and at Peace

My Lungs are free of smoke and soot

My eyes are getting better by the Day

My soul is Proud of who I am

Edited by Opah
  • Like 1

OK my work week is almost over, I am heading up to Protect my wildlife refuge from all the bad guys,  Running My trusted Gator down the dry riverbed at break neck speeds, HEE HAAA I'll call out as a bug fly's down my throat gagging me.  I break off the chase to complete my high speed snack by washing its buzzing butt down with a beverage.

Damn the Bad guys ran for the boarder again and got away, while at least till next we meet.

I will get back to you all in 4 days, keep on keeping On my friends and  acquaints 

• Like 4

It is going to be a good day, Just not right now

image.png.a1d258b8a45e4004b7018af78f80ad14.png

Need my coffee and breakfast,

OK a watered down cup of caffeinated, 4 cookies a banana and

a bag of cherries will have to do !  OOOO yes and a mint soI don't offend

• Like 1

Changed work schedule to accommodate the Holiday Monday,

cant BICH to much only have to work  2 and 3/4 days, I get  four

days off.

ya I guess I am just being whiney.

Edited by Opah

2 minutes ago, Opah said:
37 minutes ago, Gus said:

Aww...that really is a pitiful breakfast.

I feel like a big ass bowl of menudo, a couple of good Tamales and an Ice cold beer.  At work so I will have to nex the deer but the rest is very possible !

• Like 1

OK Menudo is just 3.3 miles away, Breakfast was a loss but Lunch can be a feast !  Big ass bowl of Menudo (no Patas please) and a big as Carnal asada wet burrito  with cheese and meat sauce, or maybe cheese and green sauce ?  a side of chips and some salsa

image.png.8fa1b4be7f5d6bbcebffa4bfb1700617.png

Edited by Opah
  • Like 1

Well Holiday coming, working 3/4 of a day today and then Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur,  off

So I wont be around for a bit, going to be a honey do time off. finish the ceiling in my Game room and maybe  get the Harwood floor completed.

Would really be nice to Play some pool and darts in the evenings

• Like 3

You know my life has been a pretty good life, as much as I screwed around and didn't take things serious such as High school,

I didn't get my diploma until I was 50 years old, didn't need it till then.

I learned as I worked moved from one job to the next, got married at 19, had  my first baby at 21 bought my first house at 29.

I only bought new trucks since I was 21, I got tired of repairing some ones ex-problem that was now mine.

I worked hard and played hard,  I have very few regrets.  If God were to call me home tomorrow I believe I could go without hesitation.

Now with that said I had better get me some unfinished and important things to do.  I have a lot of life ahead and would really like to have a reason or 10 to tell God no I got things to do and I am not ready.

Edited by Opah
  • Like 2