Thinking about life

Linda

Man I just had to let someone go, why wont people take warnings seriously?  Now they are without a job and I feel like shit.  

Going to hit the sweets here in a minute, really want some relief and this nagging desire for a smoke is not going to happen..

Just another part of the job  a sucky part but part.

TIME to sugar up

• Sad 2

Did you know as far as Blood sugar goes the Snickers candy bar is the best !

And M&Ms is running up right behind,  Good thing to cause they are my easy access favorites.

Now I don't know if anyone out there remembers the Big hunk, block cow or chicko sticks  but I am all over the candy of my childhood.

I remember taking a big hunk or block cow and biting down as hard as i could and getting my teeth stuck in them for 20 minutes or so.

OK Snickers done moving onto the M&Ms with peanuts  and yes yellow is my favorite  

Well it is my Friday  and I am happy. tomorrow My grandson and I are spending the day together,  Airsoft rifle shopping in one of the largest stores in the USA !   We have not had time since I started my new shift

and days off.   Really looking forward to the time together.

I should be back fully refreshed with life and vinegar in about 3 days my friends and acquaintances 

• Like 4

sometimes you just cant help a person that doesn't want to be helped,   they just want to whine and bitch.

They will whine and cry about what an injustice has befalling them but do nothing  to  make the situation right.  The reason is if it was made right they would not have anything to whine, cry or bitch about about.

They may have been righteous at the beginning but it all just turns to nonsense.  

Yes yes I have one and I am fed up trying to fix his problem, so this i where the serenity prayer come in !

• Sad 2

@Opah  I know exactly what your saying!!! I have a person in my life like that, your so right you can't help someone that doesn't want help. I know the serenity prayer well!!! I just finished a zoom Al-Anon open speaker meeting. That's how I save my serenity. 😃😃

• Like 2

Here I sat all broken hearted tried to shot and only farted, Then one day I took the chance saved a dime but shot my pants.

This is one of those mornings , First I felt really good now that is wearing off due to reality  I at work.  But work is not going bad at all, got two free breakfast burritos , repairs are going good and finally made my mind up on my new Hog Rifle!

But my eyes are still jacked up and the rifle is $1600.00 dollars, so my sinkable self says to hold off and what for your eyes and you may get lucky and prices could go down on firearms .

My my little Opah is stomping his feet and having a tantrum, he wants it and he wants it now !  my smoking Opah is saying calm down have a smoke relax . and of course My non-smoking Opah wants to slap the little Opah up side the head and tell him to shut up and  set down.   

and is telling my smoking Opah  to stick it up his pie hole you don't exist anymore.

I need to tell my eye guy to lets get this done,  It is really messing with my esteem, the reality of not being able o do my own work  having to  pay someone to do it for me, and the reality of not being able to hunt as I once could.   It will get to the point that I will go out and do something I use to could again and be paying for it for two or three days, which just goes to remind me that i cant do what i once could do

Dman now I feel as good as I once was !!!!!

• Like 3

I woke up this morning and took a long good look in the Mirror and ask my reflection How do you like me now, now that i am on my way, you use to call me crazy about not smoking today.

I use think I loved you and you where all would think about but now thats all turned around . 

Smoking you the bitch and nothing to talk about  Hpw do you like me NOW

• Like 2

Now If I had 50 cents in quarters in one hand and 50 cents in penny's in the other which hand would I have the most money ?

I remember my son told me he would write me a check for the cost of my truck he wrecked, i asked you have 5000.00 in the bank he replied no the bank will pay you and ill figure out how to pay them back ?

I reach into my pocket and pull all my change out dug thru it and gave him 6 penny's, he ask me what they were for and I told him  Jesus Christ some one needs to give you some common cents !

image.png.2fc7720b6b1c1cdbf88a17c79534f751.png

Edited by Opah
  • Haha 3

Ya Baby !!!!  I get my new born eyes

August 11thimage.png.99741a1c5d2936f9770a417351bec96d.png Man I am so ready for this,  all my retinalopthy   is healed and now the lens can be installed.   Not Yes But Froken YES !!!!

• Like 3

4 am in the morning at work already, get set up to make a repair we couldn't do yesterday.

Really looking forward to the next 5 days, me and Jacob out and about for the next 5 days

We are going to BBQ Galore  Going to BBQ some Fresh Cotton tail and some Fresh quail along with the Cabobs, scallops,  Shrimp and Rib eye.  Hitting the stores tonight and heading out first thing in the morning.

I love the Mornings out at the refuge, the best words I could choose for the mornings is glorious, Hundreds of Dove , Quail Rabbit and all kinds of wild life, the only other place I would rather be is the Ranch and that is waking up to Tom turkeys flying down from their roost and call their Galls.  Deer Pigs, Elk, 

The Guys are here need to get to work 

• Like 2

4 am in the morning at work already, get set up to make a repair we couldn't do yesterday.

Really looking forward to the next 5 days, me and Jacob out and about for the next 5 days

We are going to BBQ Galore  Going to BBQ some Fresh Cotton tail and some Fresh quail along with the Cabobs, scallops,  Shrimp and Rib eye.  Hitting the stores tonight and heading out first thing in the morning.

I love the Mornings out at the refuge, the best words I could choose for the mornings is glorious, Hundreds of Dove , Quail Rabbit and all kinds of wild life, the only other place I would rather be is the Ranch and that is waking up to Tom turkeys flying down from their roost and call their Galls.  Deer Pigs, Elk, 

The Guys are here need to get to work, OK found out we are working 8 and getting paid for 10 hours, great., 

• Like 3

Shit did you all feel that !  a time shift ! seems I jumped back in time 1 hour and 46 minutes !  Damn I do feel younger,  If I could Jup back an hour what is there to stop me from jumping back a year or more ! !  Back to  when I would listen to the radio

So here I go with a shalala and Wooo, oo o,  what is that?  what ? I think it is a yellow brink road ?   seems like brighter days ahead.

Edited by Opah
  • Like 2