Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jake1065 Has 3 months!!

Featured Replies

Massive congrats to Jake who now has his first quarter in the bag!!  xx

congratulations!!  Great work :)

Congratulations! This is an important milestone in your quit!

Awesome work Jake - congratulations !a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Jake, 3 months is fantastic!  WTG

That's awesome! Congratulations :)

Good for you, Jake...Huge milestone!

congratulations-6251.jpg

Congrats on your 3 months... keep going, yer doing great !!!! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

 

I have been so busy lately that I haven't been a responsible Quit Train member.  While I haven't been around, I have been happily smoke free for 3-months and it feels great.  While there have been urges, I don't really even think about it too much anymore.  Every once in a while it sneaks up but I am able to say, "that was stupid" and move on with my day.

 

Hope everyone is doing well and I will try to be around more often (hopefully both work and life settle down a little bit)  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.