December 1, 20205 yr Congratulations on a half a year smoke free now John, that's AWESOME! I hope you're doing well and check in to let us know how much you're loving your freedom from addiction 😊
December 1, 20205 yr So Happy to share this day with you John.... Half a year .... Huge Congratulations....It's all uphill now to the Lido Deck .. We are so proud of you ...
December 1, 20205 yr Congratulations on 6 months JohnQ!! I hope you are enjoying your first holiday season as a non-smoker 🎉 KTQ!!
December 4, 20205 yr Thank you everyone, it's a wonderful feeling celebrating 6 months smoke free. Sorry I haven't been around but I'm doing well, just been too busy with work lately. Hope everyone is safe and well, and thank you all for the wonderful support and encouragement! You guys are AWESOME 🙏
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.