July 19, 20206 yr 6 months - 1/2 Year. Time to celebrate before completing your first full year Great Job Angeleek!
July 25, 20206 yr OMG I feel so famous!! 👏👏 😍 Thanks, Jillar! Thanks everyone! Doreen as soon as I saw that gigantic glass of wine I poured myself a Spanish red blend and made a tapas of jamon, manchego, chalkidiki olives and tortilla chips to celebrate! Yes last Friday marked 6 full calendar months being completely tobacco and nicotine free. It's so awesome to be FREE of nicotine! The depression is still not 100% gone, but it is slowly going away, bit by bit. I have random thoughts of smoking or remarking how cool it is that I don't smoke, and occasional actual urges that are easy to deal with. Thanks to everyone here on Quit Train for your kind support and encouragement. The information shared and knowledge gained here, and everyone's good humor, have truly helped me through some tough days and helped me stick to my quit resolve. Joel Spitzers website and videos are key as well. To freedom!! A great weekend to all! 🍷 😷 😀
July 25, 20206 yr Half year quit is very special Angeleek! Be sure to celebrate this milestone and look forward to a life of freedom from nicotine addiction because ...... you have arrived!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.