Thanks to All of You

Lynn

I wanted to let you all know how important all of you have been in my quit. I have learned so much from this board and the other board and I am so grateful. There have been so many people that have been especially helpful in my quit, too many to mention. I want to send out a special thank you to John (JWG), he will never be forgotten. 

I am sending this out now because I feel that I am ready to leave the board. I have not participated much lately, for that I am sorry.  It seems that life is keeping me so busy. I guess that is a good thing.  New challenges and new goals!  I am much healthier now and able to do so much more than before.

I hope everyone has success with there goals and thank you for all the support, guidance and motivation.  I will probably be checking back from time to time, hoping to see those big milestones from everyone. 

Lynn

• Like 12

Lynn, I completely understand wanting to move on, most quitters do.  I always struggle with letting go of the peeps who I was lucky enough to connect with and you are one of those peeps for sure.  I will miss 'seeing" you around.  Thanks for being a friend.

Please come back to visit as often as you can.  You'll always have friends here. xoxo

• Like 5

Oh Lynn, you have been such an inspiration to me in my quit... I am going to miss you so much!!

I hope you do check back from time to time and we will be waiting for you!

• Like 4

Lynn, you will be missed...please stop by on your anniversaries so that we can celebrate...you are so close to one year.  It has been wonderful being on this life-saving journey with you...all the best to you!!

• Like 4

Lynn, I am sad to see you go, but am also understanding. If you feel it is your time to go, go and live your smoke-free life. You will be missed and I look forward to hearing from you from time to time.

Take care. Thank you for the help you have provided to others.

• Like 3

Aww Lynn,

When I read posts like this I have mixed feelings....

So happy that the person has quit and is strong enough to move on ,and live a nice smoke free life....

Yet sad too....because people here become part of your life and you care for them....

Please pop in now and again sweetie

Doreen xx

• Like 1