Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It has been a good morning

Featured Replies

Good morning ?. Today is day 7 and I am pleasantly surprised to find that I have only thought if having a cig a couple times and I quickly noped them away. I feel good this morning... Both mentally and physically and am taking the time to build up my reserves for what comes next. I am going to step 2 tomorrow and I am preparing for the battles. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping strong.

Well done lml... ya one week in. 1 huge week at that. You are doing so well. You can do this step down.. we all have ya back so if ya need we are here but here's hoping its a cruise step down.

Congratulations on getting through hell week lml :) Like jo said, reach out if the step down is hard. And don't be hard on yourself if you need to go back up for a little longer. A lot of people make the mistake of stepping down too soon and relapse. We don't want that to be you :) I hope you have a great day too!

Congratulations on day 7 lml. That's a huge step.

 

Love the positivity, keep that going!

1 hour ago, lml said:

Good morning ?. Today is day 7 and I am pleasantly surprised to find that I have only thought if having a cig a couple times and I quickly noped them away. I feel good this morning... Both mentally and physically and am taking the time to build up my reserves for what comes next. I am going to step 2 tomorrow and I am preparing for the battles. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping strong.

 

Good Morning, Iml.

I'm glad you are having a break from quitting madness and building up reserves for the next onslaught. 

It makes it harder when we get blindsided but, craves may well surprise you, that's just the nature of the beast.

All we can do is be vigilant.

I am throwing in support to your plan for step 2.

Just the concept of having a plan can be mighty helpful in a quit.

Congratulations, you quit smoking.  You'll be nicotine free in no time !

Edited by Sazerac

Congratulations on the milestone! You should be proud of yourself for beating all the craves and being stronger than the triggers. You’re doing great! 

  • Author

Thank you all so much for your words of ecouagement, support, and advice. I am feeling so much postive energy from you all and it means a lot. And it is good to know that there is a group of quitters from around the world that have my back when I need it. ?

Awesome job on that 1st week, a hard one to get through.  It looks like you are going about this in a good way. Remember to take some time today and celebrate...

Keep up the great work and great attitude.  You got this!

Keep it up lml.  You got this.

That first week - oh, man!  Sounds so easy... just DON'T smoke.  You can do anything else, but don't smoke.  Silly as it sounds to those who are fortunate to have never picked up the habit, It takes some serious willpower and commitment to keep yourself from smoking.  And, look at you!  Hell week?  Check.  Done and did!

 

There'll be a roller coaster of emotions over the next few weeks and months, but you've started out strong and I don't expect you'll be letting up anytime soon.  GOOD GOING!!  Reach out to us if it gets tough - you're doing a super job!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.