Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frezflops

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frezflops

  1. about the damaging effects from e-cigs a study out of Japan http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/e-cigarettes-contain-10-times-amount-of-carcinogens-japan-research/ar-BBg2Mvj?ocid=fbmsn
  2. This probably has been posted before but which set of lungs do YOU want? I want the nice pink ones. QUIT smoking today you can do it, the best thing I have ever done and the best thing you can ever do for yourself!!!!!!
  3. Take care of yourself and take time to heal after your surgery...do not push yourself too hard after for a bit.
  4. Frezflops replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    now I want more snow to go snowshoing lol
  5. Frezflops replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    lol I bought some today tried them in the yard not too hard it is for exercise to get outside I have a bike/snowmobile trail in front of my house that I can use them on and walk with them as another form of exercise instead of walking/running on the dreadmill all the time.
  6. Frezflops replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    these are the modern snow shoes
  7. Congrats!!!!! :)
  8. Frezflops posted a topic in Socializing
    I posed this question in another thread but I think I am going to post a thread about it, Has anyone snowshoed before? I am thinking of getting some gear and doing it to get some winter exercise, or at least get the hell outta the house. Is it fun, a good workout? What say you?
  9. I hate winter but I am thinking of getting some snow shoe gear this winter and do that this year has anyone snowshoed before? I think it might be a good workout at least it is something to get me the hell out of the house sigh
  10. Frezflops replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    I hate winter with a passion, It is getting worse for me each year, this year I am trying something different by spending more time outside in natural light . I get dressed as warm as I can get and go outside and play with my dogs. Or take Cody for a walk. I hate that it gets dark so soon and it doesnt help that we are getting January weather in November sigh..............but what can you do cant move so have to deal with it some way. Hope you find what works for you
  11. Good luck on your upcoming cataract surgery what Nancy said is true they give some good meds and then you see colors and then done ....your first one you will barely remember going into the or room or at least not much after that...the second one you will remember a little more but not much some docs do a block some use other types of numbing meds in the eye prior to operating. It will go quickly and be done before you know it and hopefully will see much better. :) Heres to a quick recovery.
  12. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    Saw this and thought of you Bakon lol
  13. I am making venison steak, tator tots and peas for dinner along with warmed dinner buns :)
  14. she is cute :) Love puppies....they make them cute for a reason though I have realized with my crazy 7 month old cody reminds me daily, he is a lot of work at times and a lot of patience he is a coonhound/husky mix
  15. Yeah I think thats normal I am 2 years quit and although it does not happen often with me I occasionally will have a smoking dream and some random thoughts of smoking doesnt last long and it is very easy to dismiss it and laugh at the smoking dream.
  16. Frezflops replied to jess's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I know we say all the time it gets better but it truly does when is the question it is different for everyone. Be patient breathe deep you know you dont want a cig. It will happen it will get better keep climbing that damn hill you will get to the top :)
  17. Way to go Good job.....I am soooo happy for you keep it up and stay strong :) you have GOT this girl!!!!!
  18. I had lots of excuses why i smoked such as it is my only vice or gotta die sometime and i enjoyed them or relieved my stress bla bla bla bla...........all lies i told myself to keep it going. Not anymore those lies are gone, life is better now :)
  19. feel better soon
  20. I still have my first avatar up havent changed it much lol
  21. I dislike this very very much not only do I hate hate hate the fact that sunlight is now limited I am on call this weekend so oh joy one extra hour of call YUCK........When is spring again? Can I hibernate until then? sigh I think I have a mild form of SAD to be honest

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.