Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frezflops

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frezflops

  1. I dont like the elliptical as it hurts my hips but I like the arc trainer at my gym it gives you a more natural movement I think it is an adaptive motion trainer type of machine
  2. I have had to use the treadmill the last few days because of the cold ass weather sigh I want it a bit warmer so I can run outside dammit!!!
  3. http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/cigarette-smoke-could-thin-cerebral-cortex MMMM Smoking thins your Cerebral Cortex
  4. ran on the dreadmill for about an hour then later walked on it for about a half hour
  5. Yes part of losing weight is getting the proper nutrition throughout the day when I was obese I never ate breakfast now I eat it everyday (lost 80lbs) I also do eat every 2-3 hours if I can. Your body needs fuel to run otherwise you can screw up your metabolism and have possibly a rebound effect and never lose weight at all.
  6. Intriguing How does chewing gum regulate your breathing? My only issue with running is my breathing which is why I run with music blaring in my ears because I notice when I can hear myself breathe I focus on it too much then struggle more with it, If chewing gum helps that I might try it.
  7. Yes to buy good running shoes I have gone through a few and quite honestly itching to buy news ones cause it has been a few months lol.....I have become a running shoe whore lmao.
  8. its okay I have 2 more episodes not normally my type of show but got into it a while ago but have not finished the second season yet Good writers and funny thing is even though Frank is a corrupt politician as the others are in the show I find myself rooting for him lol although nothing can actually happen to him because there is no show without him.
  9. I decided today to watch the last 4 episodes of season 2 does anyone watch this? The 3rd season comes out on 2/27.
  10. I ran 3.74 miles with cody today I am starting to get faster again I stopped running for a month because of weather now I am not letting weather stop me from running outside and it has been beneficial I think.
  11. Saw this on FB thought of this convo lol struck me funny anyway
  12. I am on my second glass of wine now I drink slow or the wine glass is big lol and eating tostitos and melted cheese
  13. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    around here the only thing I notice trains carrying around here is frack sand......there have been a couple of derailments lately also I believe because of the new frack mines and the tracks were not kept up for the demand but I could be wrong what do I know? Not much to rob from them lol
  14. Frezflops replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    well, with the traumas I see coming into the hospital I just shake my head at the stupidity or the lack of common sense. As far as speaking the truth it depends on the audience, with certain members of my family I am honest and occasionally brutaly honest depending on the seriousness of the subject. Others eh not worth the drama it could cause.
  15. I am sitting here having a glass of sweet red wine and mild chedder cheese and crackers, what is everyone doing today/night?
  16. Yeah vampires do not sparkle and outside of a little bit of eye candy with magic mike no desire to see that either unless they turn into werewolves, zombies or vampires (that do not sparkle cant say that enough lol) I dont care if fifty is porn or not, it is the writing that gets me I could have wrote that book myself better and I suck at writing. lol
  17. I read the first one just to see what the hoopla was about got about 1/4 of the way of the second book and ummmm nope dumb book horrible writing and quite honestly if you are going to give me porn to read at least have a more descriptive writing style other than "down there" for the love of hell who says that?!? Will not see the movie cause well ick no interest. The books were given to me to read I did not buy them thankfully.
  18. nice congrats, I have to say and maybe I have been watching too many horror movies but the second picture where the guys eyes are glowing is kind of scaryish lol
  19. ran 6.13 miles today in 1 hour 19 minutes ......not too bad but as I increase my distance and at the same pace(slow lol) I wonder how long a half would take me when I get there maybe 2 hours 50 minutes? or 3 hours? I dont know. We might see if I keep going.
  20. I ran with cody for 3.75 miles today, I am contemplating running in a half marathon in may....I am going to start training for it as if I am anyway to see if it is plausible for me. I run slow typically 12-13 minute miles, it varies. We will see.
  21. You got this and welcome to the board think of what yoda would say there is no try only do lol Repeat after you are quitting smoking. you have quit smoking. drink lots of water and juice. remember deep breathes.
  22. Oh boy.....I be trucking here
  23. sorry but I have to say that I am happy that it isnt us in WI getting nailed......that being said stay safe and only go outside if there is no other choice. Stay in with a good book or movie whichever you prefer.
  24. Welcome to the QT

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.