Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kristin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kristin

  1. Kristin replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    Santa is bringing me some perfume (LaVanilla), box of yummy teas, and Bluetooth headphones. Also he is bringing nerf zombie strike rifles, a cabbage patch fairy and a crayon making machine.
  2. 21 wooohoooooo!
  3. I am only 1 month into my quit, but this forum and the great people here have been amazing! Having this group has helped more than any of my other tricks.
  4. Congratulations!
  5. Wooohoooo! Amazing job!
  6. Congratulations!
  7. :( Insomnia is horrible. I'm sorry.
  8. Thanks again everyone. Still a bit shaken up today, but much stronger. I keep feeling my addict trying to use this as an excuse to give up, and have had more craves than usual but I am in control here. All I can do is take care of myself and hang on tight to the progress I have made for myself.
  9. Feeling better, thank you! Finished up my tea and about to shower and sleep now. Still sad but now stronger and clearly seeing that smoking won't help this.
  10. Thanks S. When I help others I help myself, that's why this thing works! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.