Everything posted by Kristin
-
New, flustered, upset
I set this picture as the background on my cell phone for the first 4 weeks.
- Monday 12th
-
Marti hits the double digits today!!!
WOOHOO!!
-
8th of January let's pledge NOPE
Nope
-
1 week free
I am amazed every time a take a deep breath! Congrats on 1 week, one day at a time you can get this thing done
-
New User- My Smoking Story
Woot!
-
7 January we can do this NOPE
Nope
- 5 January NOPE
-
2 January life continues NOPE
Nope
-
Kristin has 2 months today!
Thanks guys! I can't believe I have made it this far....This means I can do just about anything!
-
Newbies and Seasoned Quitters
11.1.14
- New to QT
-
Newbies and oldies unite in the 1th January of 2015
Nope
-
31 December last NOPE of this year
Nope
- 2014. Last roll call
- December 30th NOPE
- 29 December 2014 NOPE
- Sonic crushed 3 months!!
- December 28th Nope!
-
December 27th Pledge
Nope
-
Sandar is celebrating 5 months!!!
Woohooo! :)
-
Aine hits the double digits today!
Congrats!
-
Let's Count, Mrs DD ;)
Woohoo! Getting close!
-
Humbled has 5 months today!
You rock!
-
11 months for Julie
Awesome! Congrats.