Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kristin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kristin

  1. Wooohoooo!! :)
  2. Welcome Michelle! You can do this thing, one day, one hour, one minute a time you just keep marching further and further away from being a slave to cigarettes. Glad you found the QT, and glad that you are choosing freedom. :)
  3. Enjoy being more alive! I am still amazed every day by how things smell and taste after 17 years of not really knowing. Also breathing is so great, deep down into the lungs.... I had no clue.
  4. Kristin replied to JackiMac's topic in Celebrations!
    Woot!
  5. GTQ = Guard The Quit Welcome CPK! Congrats on becoming a nonsmoker. :)
  6. Kristin replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Good work lady!! One foot in front of the other, we got this thing!!
  7. Nope. Also I find it ironic that the spider looks a bit like a cigarette butt. Nope and icky yuck. :)
  8. Kristin replied to Kristin's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Feeling much better today! I am still overworked and tired as hell, but damn it I am not a smoker and that is fantastic!
  9. Happy Birthday!
  10. Wonderful! Keep on rocking this thing!
  11. Kristin replied to Kristin's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Ok, big cup of tea and walk with the dog here I come.
  12. Kristin replied to Kristin's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    You are all wonderful people! Thank you for being here.
  13. Kristin replied to Kristin's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    You all taught me education was the key. You guys are right! :)
  14. Kristin replied to Kristin's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Feels better just putting it out there. All the things I mentioned are happening, trying to find a way to smoke without smoking is planning a relapse... screw that. I just got a new handbag with a he money I have saved and some cute sandals for summer are next. Not giving them up for some stank nasty cigarettes.
  15. Kristin replied to Kristin's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    One foot in front of the other...
  16. Kristin posted a topic in The S.O.S. Board
    So much work, zero days off! Husband chewing, friends smoking, my father stinks of cigars and my coworker always puffing on her e-cig at her desk. I keep romancing a strong espresso and smoke. I know it's no good and doesn't actually help any of the above mentioned stress. Still keep picturing myself doing it. Got so bad today I even thought about getting some herbal cigarettes or an e-cig with no nicotine, because that wouldn't count as smoking. (Stoopid!) I read about others relapsing and a part of me is jealous, I start thinking I had better do it now so I don't give up a 6 or 9 month quit. Also PMS, which is a horrible trigger for me. DAMN IT! I know my addict is panicking and using every trick in the book to try and make me slip, just can't figure out how to shut her up!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.