Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kristin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kristin

  1. Welcome Yabmob! This is an amazing and wonderful group of people, and a awesome decision that you have made! Nope, Halt, and One day at a time your way to freedom! I am rather new here myself, but I am sooooo glad to be free from the expense, stench and illness associated with cigarettes. You can do anything you need to do to get through the tough times, just so long as its not smoking. Sleep, shower, tea or cocoa, yelling, crying, laughing, games, movies, going for a walk, ect. Congratulations!!
  2. Woot!!! You all have been amazing through this process, and I am truly grateful that I found you guys. I am so happy that I made it through a month!! Those first few days took an eternity, and each one after just a tiny bit easier.
  3. Welcome back, and nice to meet you!
  4. Woohooo! Welcome aboard! The journey is bumpy at times, but soooo worth it.
  5. Congrats!
  6. Woohoo! Congratulations, you are awesome!
  7. Awesome! Now I have several fresh ideas for authors to check out. You guys are awesome! Other authors I enjoy are Stephen King, Terry Brooks, Orson Scott Card, Charles de Lint, and Joe Hill (Kings son). Man, imma have to go to the library now. I think I will start taking reading breaks at work!
  8. Yikes!
  9. Love the fresh kind! My dad makes it with orange zest, delicious. Turkey, carrots, potatoes, green beans... bring it on!
  10. What a little jerk!
  11. I am still having them frequently too. They sure are scary and leave behind a nasty guilt feeling. This is an aspect of recovery that applies to all drug addicts, and it just sucks. Hugs to you, in time this too shall pass.
  12. Thank you Marti! I am feeling good about this today!
  13. Gobble Gobble..... NOPE!
  14. Kristin replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    We generally eat unfertilized eggs. Fried menstration.... yummy.
  15. Kristin replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  16. Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my awesome and crazy children, my supportive husband, and finding this website to help with my quit smoking journey. I am also thankful for my education (but not the loans I have lol),my job and my comfy home. Coffee is freaking awesome too! Also Vanilla chai, coconut shampoo, day of the dead coloring books and crochet. Make it a great one peeps!
  17. Kristin replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    True TPBM Will be carving the Thanksgiving Turkey tomorrow
  18. Kristin replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    pops
  19. Kristin replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.