Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. 2.5 years ago if I was told someone would say something like this about me, I would have never believed it. Not for a second. :)
  2. I just thought about something - the main driver that had me start this whole quit smoking thing was that they were raising health insurance rates on smokers at my company. As I was a closet smoker I was left with 2 choices: fess up or quit. (If you smoked and weren't honest about it on the forms you could get the axe.) I was that serious about keeping my secret, I quit. So now almost 2 years later, after I'd quit (smoking), I resigned. Onto greener pastures after 10 years employed there. So the main motivator I'd had to quit is a non-issue now. But yet, the contemplation of smoking is also a non-issue. And I thought I was a lifer. I thought I was wayyyy more addicted than most smokers. So there is hope for us all.
  3. Great news Tyme! Keep up the good work. Very happy for you!!
  4. Yay E! You have really done well. You should be very proud of yourself. Thank you for everything you give back as well.
  5. Dang it I've been slacking on it too. I didn't really like doing it.
  6. Britney! :D
  7. Happy belated! You guys are the cat's meow.
  8. I drank a Miller Lite with a few slices of lime tonight. Just very crisp tasting. I am finally done with traveling for the time being, 3 weeks on the road. I plan to sleep and hang out with my dogs (who are acting quite mad at me at the moment) ALL weekend. Nothing else. Will see if that sticks :-/
  9. I read a book once where the main character and his family were all about the Habs. For the life of me, cannot remember the name of it though.
  10. I had to take prednisone last time too. I feel bad for you, they are so uncomfortable. :(
  11. Evelyn, it's tough I know! I have been been on and off the wagon my whole life. We just have to keep trying and we'll get there, I know it.
  12. K the skin grew back completely so I started again today. Started on day 11 since I've missed several days. Depending on if the hotel has equipment, I may be out of it again til Friday when I get home. No blamed way am I doing it again on carpet and going through that again.
  13. Who your fave character? I think Pegs or Burt for me. Michael too of course. Person who broke my heart? Samantha. But I liked all.
  14. I'm on the finale. I cannot tell you how great this podcast has been. All the characters feel like family to me and I will miss them. So much.
  15. I'm finishing what eps of TWD are available on Amazon, and started Breaking Bad. I just finished season 1.
  16. On my bucket list: -Get a group of the QT members to meet at Villisca Axe house for Halloween. Who is in? Start planning trip now.
  17. http://www.ifly.com/chicago-ohare-international-airport/ORD-Terminal-3
  18. Jess! I am so very happy for you. You are awesome. I'm so glad I have gotten the chance to know you.
  19. My flight was delayed and I had FIVE min to make it from G4 to L6 at O'Hare, or I'd miss the connector. And stuck waiting 8 hours. I'm sitting on the plane as we speak. I was SPRINTING
  20. I just resigned from my job of 10 years a few weeks ago and accepted a position at another company. They made it very hard on me after I told them they could not convince me to stay. It IS scary - that is normal after so long. I had some anxiety as well in a big way. Now I'm travelin' the country for a few weeks training, (ok only in PA now and back in AZ next week, possibly WA in next few months) before I settle into my new office running the show. (Bye bye boys club.) You and I really did not like our jobs, and it's well past time we moved in.
  21. Right on! You just keep succeeding. Well done to you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.