Cast your vote

Nicole Diver

Hey, no fair! You have to give us at least some indication of what you like. Chick flicks? Murder mysteries? Comedies? Contemporary or period dramas? 

My husband, for example, loves the violent series-- 24, Dexter, Breaking Bad, etc. but I won't watch them. I like Eureka, Medium, Numb3rs, and The Unit and (when hubby is not around) Bletchley Circle, Call the Midwife and Selfridges. 

Give us a hint about your tastes.

• Like 2

24 is great actually, I loved that. 

Chris is watching house, it's a medical series, looks good.

I'm watching Vikings, dunno if that's on netflix tho as izzy wizzy stuff happens and the man makes it appear on the tv screen. That's awesome!

Assuming you did game of thrones, disturbing but great. I tried breaking bad and am it's only failure so far, but I ditched SOA too so I just don't care lol.

Wonder if lost girl is on netflix, that's a great otherworldly one, light enough but fun.

Not bad for a girl who mostly watches how to build a house tv :)

Also assuming you've done Game of Thrones ?? ..... We are doing the sopranos at the minute ... Loving it -

also I agree with Marti - never did get into Breaking Bad - although watched all of it !! I think I am the only person who thought it was just OK ! :-)

Bat is right about Downton Abbey, I was hooked on the first episode.   I watched all 5 seasons within three weeks, but sadly it's not available to stream on Netflix - DVD only.  Here is a list for you to pick from:

1.  Peaky Blinders

2.  Breaking Bad

3.  The Following

4.  The 100

5.  Fringe

6.  Alias

7.  The 4400

8.  Touch

Game of Thrones is one of my favorites, but again no streaming - DVD only.  

Well!

Breaking bad got 7, including MDQ voting for himself twice.

So Breaking Bad it is. 

I am surprised no one said Hemlock Grove - that would have been my choice, left to my own devices.

Finally you listen to me!!!!  I'm watching the series for the second time now.  I'm going to buy the box set I like it so much.  GR8 choice!!!!!!

• Like 1