Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. All be worth it in the end!
  2. Awww this just brightened my day to see these. Love it.
  3. Tracey, thinking of you! I am proud of you.
  4. Good to meet you! ;)
  5. Yay Gabby!! How do you feel? What are you doing to celebrate?
  6. Good stuff!
  7. Better to be prepared Evelyn! Just posting this here shows how strong you are and how far you have come.
  8. Welcome Shaun! Glad you are here and we are here to help!
  9. Oh Bonnie, I am so sorry to hear this. Stay tought for your family. I cannot even imagine what you are going through, but we are here if you need to vent or need a sounding board.
  10. Nicole Diver replied to jess's topic in Off The Record
    Oh Jess I am so sorry to hear it :(
  11. I'm in *if* when I post YouTube links, someone actually looks at them. MQ gonna make an appearance?
  12. YouTube guided meditations. Audibles. Candy crush.
  13. I don't think it sounds rude!
  14. Jackie! I know you have the power to do whatever you want for yourself. And I know you don't want to smoke. Let's do this again, let's start now. We have your back!
  15. Bakon if you find me you will find lots of good book recs. jus' sayin
  16. Nicole Diver replied to babs609's topic in Socializing
    (((Tracey)))
  17. Yayyyyyy for you Colleen. Love ya lots!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.