Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. Oh the pigs are happy to breathe clean air too ;)
  2. Got hell week behind me, the days I smoked I figured I'd endin an endless yes/no game about quiting and I didn't after feeling my lungs burning I 'cut the crap' smoked it till it was finished thrw away the wet package and picked up where i left. No matter I'm surrounded with smokers I stumbled but hell i didn't loose the war!!! This feels like an achievemtn i hoped i could make but I picked my side and stand firm. No crap, no discussion just NOPE I already was back addicted but I didn't care I just threw myself back on the train with confidence and this time it went way easier then in december. I FEEL FREE. And boy do I love that! Thanks friends for believing in me when I didn't and kick'n my butt
  3. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Headache is going to move away tonite, I order so!!! Because I deserve a freakin 1 week celebration without headache :D
  4. We got your back if you LET US
  5. Bakon calls a smokr or relapser a window licker, if I'm right it's Bakon language
  6. I just sweared on my housmate today, he's so full of crap i just blaaaaa'd it out, apolised later, I'm ashamed but some people ask for it.
  7. Where are you jessy?
  8. If I log out I can't log in iether but thats because i dunno my password anymore :P
  9. Michelle how are you?
  10. Happy birthday
  11. Evelyn replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Have fun !!!
  12. Yelled at my F#cking housemate he's #sswhole for leaving the door open, after a zillion other stupid #SSWHOLE stuff he pulled
  13. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Whihihihi you all are wacked
  14. We're all here for you, grab all your strenght and pull thru the craving hun!!!
  15. You can do it Dave make a commitment and be true to it, welcome too
  16. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    never needed finger. Virus will shit it out, will you keep it as a memory porky? In that bucket you know?
  17. Hey porky I'm pretty active. But it 7.22 am am I allowed to wake up
  18. Doc sends me to ER
  19. How are you, any results? Smokefree? (((BEAR HUGS))) your way

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.