Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It stinks Sorry please ppray

Featured Replies

Sorry but this topic stinks been obstipated since Monday; TRIED ALL EXTREME methodes, no details. I only have 1 mtr large intentine left, since my 16th so I AM FULL and blown.

 

I am seriously worried this might end in the hospital. F it doc assistent didn't make time for me today so tomorrow I TRY to explain the seriuos of the situation caz I've crossed al boundaries of laxatives and nothing happens, F it if I get a high clysma my housesupporter isn't allowed to give it. So what??? Pull it over the weekemd I'll be exploded.

 

The short bowel syndrome is a serious problem and i F*CKING HATE THIS when THIS happens. Don't worry no smokes in sight. Just tears and frustration.

 

PLEASE pray, PLEASE don't wanna end up in the H for 2 days to poo all the cysma's out.

 

 

SHIT HAPPENS right wel not atm

Evelyn i havent tried it but my brother says a 8oz glass of pickle juice worls as a laxitive couldn't hurt to try hope it helps

My mum's care alarm went off and woke me up I was dreaming of this thread and your predicament (I'm so weird!)

 

I had advised you to put a plastic bag on finger, Vaseline and wiggle finger up butt

 

In awake mode I would suggest leaving out bread, pasta, rice, eggs, red meat and dairy for a day and eat lots of cooked vegetables, jacket potato and fruit such as oranges and kiwi fruits, dates and figs

 

Hope it gets sorted x

oh evenlyn.....hope everything works out for you,  Prayers and hugs!

  • Author

Evelyn i havent tried it but my brother says a 8oz glass of pickle juice worls as a laxitive couldn't hurt to try hope it helps

Whats that Jimmy?

  • Author

Doc sends me to ER

Eat gravy. Works every time.

 

Eat lots of fiber. Flaxseed is a good one. Broccoli, beans, berries.

 

Drink coffee or prune juice.

 

I hope you feel better soon. I just got over feeling the same way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.