Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seems nothing but feels great

Featured Replies

Got hell week behind me, the days I smoked I figured I'd endin an endless yes/no game about quiting and I didn't after feeling my lungs burning I 'cut the crap' smoked it till it was finished thrw away the wet package and picked up where i left. No matter I'm surrounded with smokers I stumbled but hell i didn't loose the war!!!

 

This feels like an achievemtn i hoped i could make but I picked my side and stand firm.

No crap, no discussion just NOPE

 

I already was back addicted but I didn't care I just threw myself back on the train with confidence and this time it went way easier then in december.

 

I FEEL FREE. And boy do I love that!

 

Thanks friends for believing in me when I didn't and kick'n my butt

  • Author

Oh the pigs are happy to breathe clean air too ;)

Way to go Evelyn. I really sometimes think you are the strongest person I know, I mean that straight up! I literally don't have the strength you do to re group and I know when you've got a handle on all the life experience you have to face that you will be a true force to be reconed with.

 

For now, not smoking is an excellent choice in the self worth and health game, good job!

I'm pleased to hear it was a bit easier this time but more pleased that you jumped right back on the train.  It feels so much better when you know it's exactly what you want.....there's so much less struggle.  

 

Congrats on your week!

Congrats on one week! I'm proud of the way you've jumped right back on the train - let's make it the last time.

Very well done Evelyn :)

Hell week - done and DONE.

We're here.

Use us.

Don't smoke.

  • Author

Frez 27th is 2 weeks ;)

evelyn, you are incredible. 

 

So deeply glad that you tossed that wet pack and remain here & FREE.  I am in awe of your posting as you walked through it and have resettled in your non-slave to nicotine life.

 

 

I believe in you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.