Everything posted by Evelyn
-
Day 3 - Jason Vale Quit Smoking App
LOL
-
Name change
Jealous Porky?
-
Seems nothing but feels great
Frez 27th is 2 weeks ;)
- SUNDAY 25TH OCTOBER 2015
- Sneak peak.....
- Rez has 2 years
- Saturday 24 October NOPE
-
Day 3 - Jason Vale Quit Smoking App
You mean the emotions? I was more jumpy the first 3 days cut down on caffeine and I'm content cazI noticed I'd have a panick attack last time I smoked it incresed the fears and still I can have fears and panick just not the rush of anxiousness. I AM CETAIN many anxious people would benevit from quiting smoking, and boy I do have a drag of mental health problems BUT still no reason to smoke I Am so proud of having more oxigen and although we had the smokealarm going of when I cooked (yeah duh) the oven was giving a lot of smoke and the whole friggin house smells of itnow but there was no fire I realise how content i am with fresh air tonite I felt like smoking a pack of Marlboro is one hour Ok sidetrack I BELIEVE ANYONE can quit, if friggin i ccan everybody can it's up to you how much drama you make of it. Previous time I was really obsessed now I am OVER it dusted and done, just never buy the excuse of just one I fell because of that lame excuse and although O have what like 10 days I feel like it's 10 months what is should have been, this experience taught me to make a real choice I think the shit i was in was an excuse to romantise the cig and when did lighted it and smoked 10 a day and that nite my lungs BURNED I just cut the rope its over for real no 'cigarette and me' kinda like a deeper layer in my quit I had to conquer (which I understood more struggled with) Ok enough yapping
-
Always an ex smoker!
We are NON SMOKERS but still addicted, it only takes ... you know thedrill. Sorry you've got a bronchitis. I swear to you if you've had been smoking your bronchitis would have been WAY WORSE dude and yes people who quit still get lungcancer (our famous Johan Cruijf), heart problems BUT people who neversmoked too. People who keep smoking CHOOSE to die terribly, WE CHOOSE to turn the tide and nobody can predict the future but you me and all members fight an effort to change and minimize the effects. I am bloody proud of you. You did it, One year and EVERYBODY can get a bronchitis, YOU will heal a lot faster then when you were a smoker
-
Day 3 - Jason Vale Quit Smoking App
Welcome, good on your quit and me too wasn't sure if you meant to spam about the app or join the forums gues you're true willing to quit and joined for that reason ;) GOOD!!! Don't bagrgain, junkiethinking can creep in and take you over in no time I've learned the hard way I NEED to cut off any creepy thought with NOT ONE PUFF EVER oh and I add 'cut the crap' since me relapse as many excuses to make you smoke again are loads of crap :) Still a creepy voice in your head? I just reply no discussion possible, NOPE no matter what and it worked for 9 months till I let thecreepy junkie in relapsed but I got back and care less about smoke and your sleeping will get better. Just that creepy junkie thinking is a hazard and I (many can tell you kinda the same story) had it 9 months and didn't expect the creep to sneek up onme I REALLY thought i had my sticky quit but never forget nicotine might be out your system, one puff and your back to square one. We might no longer smoke our brains will Always (and it will get less) be addicted it only needs one puff to be smoking another 10 years like Joel says in his vids. I underrestemated that creep, junkythinking that might be a sleeping volcano for the rest of your life but I think we will Always have to seriously realise there's not 'that one cig' we addicts no worse or better and that nicotine we can starve to death, Just keep it starved dead. Everyday now when I not think of smoking and write here I feel blessed for how easy this quit is going but I WILL NOT underestamate my inner junky which can pop up, with stress, crisis, deaths etc. I will Always be that nicotine addict but I AM A NON SMOKER and I AM FREE
-
Sazerac ....my smutt sis...has two years ....
Great achievement!!! Congratulations
- FRIDAY 23RD OCTOBER 2015
-
One Year Win for Rowlyd!!
Awesome so awesome be proud congratulations
- a cats halloween, for boxshitters :P
-
Confessions
I confess I love the song from lady gaga 'alejandro' just the smoking part should be cut out lol
-
a cats halloween, for boxshitters :P
https://www.facebook.com/ColeandMarmalade/videos/vb.547884448577708/1044486328917515/?type=2&theater
-
Expose the lie.....GO!
My personal supporter said iquit when im 30 then it affects my health ??? BULL she's never quit smoking lie,i said if you set your mind nothing can keep your from 'easy peasy' quiting
-
Expose the lie.....GO!
My guiny pigs eat more then me, they chew all they ;) I gain weight if i quit. BULL you only gain if you allow yourself to eat pots of peanutbutter and chocolate everyday if you eat normal, you're weight stabalises and GETS NORMAL.
-
Expose the lie.....GO!
Only thing I'm left wirh without cigs is a mint in my mouth on regular basis, no smoking, 2 meds you crave food fromi just suckle on mints. So what I breathe fresh air, don't feel guilty stinky and stupid and very proud :D so pick the mints if you have to choose when youre scared you gain weight (i lost weight) and I AM PROUD of my healthy lungs and body
-
Happy 10 Months Run Free!!!
Congratulations
- One more day rowly
- THURSDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2015
-
Day 2 just thoughts and thank yous
Yup back on track
-
WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2015
NOPE Kickin' nicotines ass!!! No matter what no discussion!!! NOPE
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Where the f does this headache come from, where do i leave it :D