Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. I'm touched people care so much for you Cheri
  2. And I am one psycko guiny pig :D
  3. Trust people can be their own person cheri, hell i can and that's a miracle, bakon can be himself that a mircacle ;) It's okay to be you, I've have a hard time spelling lately but no one is picking on me 'you f*cking can't spell right whats that about'? No theirs value is everones process and being. Crap I'm a gonna be wise here?
  4. LOL you two are hilarious
  5. Well tonite I watch Dr Who's episode from Saturday YES!!! And I got my 3 days badge, piggies are eting haay. If things go right O.comes to visit me :) I'm not goibg thru the roof, the tops are off, guess my borderline was'nt that gone heh? Glad my new med helps me so I can work hard on myself ;)
  6. WOOWOOT 3 days in a row i got it in track NOPE
  7. Whats that Jimmy?
  8. Sorry but this topic stinks been obstipated since Monday; TRIED ALL EXTREME methodes, no details. I only have 1 mtr large intentine left, since my 16th so I AM FULL and blown. I am seriously worried this might end in the hospital. F it doc assistent didn't make time for me today so tomorrow I TRY to explain the seriuos of the situation caz I've crossed al boundaries of laxatives and nothing happens, F it if I get a high clysma my housesupporter isn't allowed to give it. So what??? Pull it over the weekemd I'll be exploded. The short bowel syndrome is a serious problem and i F*CKING HATE THIS when THIS happens. Don't worry no smokes in sight. Just tears and frustration. PLEASE pray, PLEASE don't wanna end up in the H for 2 days to poo all the cysma's out. SHIT HAPPENS right wel not atm
  9. Appointment at doc tomorrow (for my obstiblabla) SO ANNOYING. Using probiotica now
  10. Cycled to centre for some crack bitch laxatives. I'm a balloon
  11. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    3rth day, FREE and Oda visits tomorrow #awesome RLsupport
  12. Why smoke? Do you wanna keep smoking? Burning your lungs? or do you wanna have the magic one that Always turns into a pack? Girl you've come so far. don't give in now. You seem to say you're unstable? If I'm reading correct a smoke will only make you anxious, I'd visit my doc and consider MAYBE medication. MAYBE you need that little support, but you cetainly don't need a smokefix, NEVER
  13. And stop the radio of 'whatifihave' or 'imgonnadieanyway' you just dunno yet and you can make yourself crazy or 'cut the crap and point smokey the door' and try to (i know VERY HARD) distraction, games but do stop making you're working towards a relapse and you can turn backnow YOU CAN!!! I know you can!!! That fag will NOT make your wories away it willonly create a problem IF you have cancer you wanna quit again, then what? And if it's nothing and you smoke now you feel stupid for blowing it??? Remember how i beat myself up, you don't need yourself smoking and beating up too. So NOT ONE PUFF EVER. Cut the smoking excuses crap and end of discussion you CHOOSE not to smoke; you still have choice and you're rocking hard girl just don't panick and try to calm down, for now (((hug)))
  14. Because the branche ends Why do Guinea pigs popcorn? (jump)
  15. Does this signs are a part of quiting, feeling flu like? Etc. ??? oh bad sleeping or at least i sleep good but wake up at freakin 6 AM or is coincedence?
  16. Might cycle to the center and market, have to change the piggies first
  17. Here for you, just wanted to let you know
  18. Michelle I'll be praying for you. You are strong you could have excused and light one by now but you didn't even though I'd understand still WHAT IF it's cancer the only thing YOU can DO IS QUIT SMOKING to not worsen things Just wanted to hand you this thought sweety (((comfort hugs)))
  19. Thanks Ross. Pampering myself a little
  20. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    i'm happy hardcore dancing with my headphone on in my chair, wanting to cheeze you all
  21. NOPE NOT ONE PUFF EVER (just for today)
  22. Thanks friends for the support :)and compliments i start blushing
  23. Off and on.... I feel like I'm getting the flu. My temp is not fever.. just a little raised. Somehow wounds get infected in no time and I'm expecting a "koortslip" I am not fit. Could be a virus which is linked to my liver labs being up. I'm done. Last time my leucocyte were a little low whatever that means. I am looking pale and maybe it is a virus that affects the liver. Bug overall I sense it would be good to do bloodwork Ok enough complaints just wanna be fit. Tired off to bed. Nite nite
  24. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    LOL you are really the village idiot, but glad the misses is feeling good!! I already shared my news
  25. Yeah yeah, oh is that the reason I can't leave a big messege at the toilet :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.