Everything posted by Evelyn
-
outside ER
Yes back after a third. J commit NOW. NOT ONE PUFF EVER.
-
outside ER
After ECG and on a lonlyness ****** up place I smoked 2 d#mn cigarettes. No its no joke. Yes it tasted awful. Does it contribute to my infected arm no. and it neither takes away loneliness. Caught off guard. Addiction was dragging and I came a long Sorry to disappoint you...myself... **** it I am so pissed with myself
-
SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2015
NOPE no matter what
- 16 months for Gabby!!
- FRIDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2015
-
So hurt, dunno will I ever feel better?
Still not smoke
- CPK has 8 Months!
- THURSDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2015
- THURSDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2015
-
So hurt, dunno will I ever feel better?
Yes, it is ok to cry
- WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2015
- MONDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2015
- SUNDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2015
- Happy Birthday Betsy!
-
Petra
Happppppppyyyy birthday, and let's say. Celebrate!!!!
-
SONIC HITS ONE YEAR!
That is soooooo cool, Sonic, your first year in the pocket cool!!!!
-
THURSDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2015
I forgot to nope NOPE yesterday
- FRIDAY 2ND OCTOBER 2015
- FRIDAY 2ND OCTOBER 2015
-
WEDNESDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2015
NOPE
- Tuesday 29 September NOPE
- Your First Days, nicotine Free
- MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2015
- first time
- Sunday 27 September NOPE