Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moderators List

Featured Replies

I would

Like to see the list of who is in charge of this nut house.

 

Ava Jen babbles....who else is getting to use the title moderator? These people are not moderate at anything. Ava is a complete wack. Jen is a bully to bat and Babs has no morals. Plus they are all extremely weird for diets and sit ups. Name one moderate thing about them.

  • Author

And they need to post more. All members do. Sometimes I think this place is on life support and ready for someone to pull the plug. (Dog will probably trip on cord or dc will unplug it by accident hooking up a vacuum cleaner)

 

Make some noise. Wake the dead.


First page of Forum, bottom right of page, link for Moderating Team listing.


....... or dc will unplug it by accident hooking up a vacuum cleaner)

 

 

let u in on mom's little secret... Shhhh!

 

tumblr_n76zekiSrt1r2rfa6o4_500.gif

burns Maytag man's business card.

lives for an unbalanced load.  

It isn't necessary to post all the time nor should anyone feel compelled to do so ;)

 

Hey porky I'm pretty active. But it 7.22 am am I allowed to wake up

  • Author

I never much cared for the Joel videos. After first day I was done with him. Sorry to disagree with "da plane" but this Joel link is why.

 

Use a crutch all you want as long as your not smoking. Worst thing can happen is your fingers get tired from browsing. Too many people keep at arms length by not posting and not knowing the group personally only to fight with struggling and not be able to use group to fight it off.

 

Always post more. Gives me more to tease you about.

I never much cared for the Joel videos. After first day I was done with him. Sorry to disagree with "da plane" but this Joel link is why.

 

Use a crutch all you want as long as your not smoking. Worst thing can happen is your fingers get tired from browsing. Too many people keep at arms length by not posting and not knowing the group personally only to fight with struggling and not be able to use group to fight it off.

 

Always post more. Gives me more to tease you about.

 

the other posts that disappeared on the front page of "recent topics" list before yours were really good posts... yes people were posting good stuff lately

 

seeing your flood of posts made me realize you do like the spotlight... but I think I managed to find all the other recent topics you kicked off main page

 

hoping your internet never drops off

 

carry on ya big ole tease you ;)

Careful bacon or I will give you a point!

Hmm. I never have anything interesting to say.

Headin to Phoenix again tomorrow for a week.

  • Author

Dc comics. Try hitting "new content ". Gives a list in order of all the recent posts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.