Everything posted by Gus
-
Paul 723 has Eight years Smokefree Today !!!
Congratulations on 8 Paul 723!!! 😎
-
Gus Is Four Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Thanks everyone!!! 🤗
-
Gus Is Four Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Thank you @Kris! The job is good! I’m not going to lie though. Some days when I walk out there a cigarette the size of my arm would be just the thing! LOL But I know that to be the lie that it is! That’s how the old me would have wanted to relax after a long stressful day at work. I am able to check up you all briefly a couple of times during the day and then in the evening when I get home. I’m never far away. I see that you are still keeping your quit and getting more familiar with how the site works. Just stay with us. We need each other. I’m not ashamed to say it. There was a time in the early stages of my quit when I didn’t need or want anything to do with anyone except for my QuitTrain friends and I thank God that they were all here!!!! Keep up the good fight and I’ll be thinking of you! 🤗
-
My long winded cluster duck.
Welcome @Tikibarjohn!!! I’m sorry for your loss. 😞 You have come to the right place for support on your quit journey! Please watch the videos and read as many posts as possible. The personal stories concerning an individual’s quit are the most helpful thing on this site, for me. I’m glad that you are here and know that you will succeed in your quit and way to go on that weight loss!! 🤗 Amazing!
-
Damm virus
Praying for you @Robbie! I wish there were some ways for y’all to have more human interaction. 😞
-
Dianne is Three Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Congratulations Dianne! Three months is an awesome quit!!! 🤗
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- Gus Is Four Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Thanks everyone!!! This one kind of slipped up on me! LOL Having a full time job sure is helping by keeping me extra busy! I’m so thankful for each and every one of you. You have all been a great help! I wouldn’t have done this without the quittrain!!! 🤗- True SOS-wanting to go and buy cigarettes
Thankful that things are going so great! Keep a journal and write what has worked to get you through your craves because later on as the craves lessen and time begins to erase your battle memories it will be very helpful to refer to when a crave comes out of nowhere and hits you broadside. It does get easier but is always lurking in the dark corners. 4 months quit today! 🤗- Dance with me
Great post Abby! Being able to read posts like this during my initial quit days is what kept me going!!! This post will definitely help a lot of people. Thank you for being so open and honest.- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- Babs609 is Nine Years Smoke Free Today!!!
Congrats on 9 years!!! 😎- Trip
- Non Smoking Cats
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- The First "No Thank You"
I haven’t had anyone offer me a cigarette since I quit. However I am accosted by strangers bumming for one every time I am out and about. But that was pretty normal beforehand. It doesn’t bother me. Though I am extremely proud to say, “No, I don’t smoke.” It makes me feel good and so very happy when I hear myself say those words.- Hi new here and not doing well
Hi! @Dianne I’m so sorry about all of the issues you are having. I feel for you. 😞 @jillar is right though. Staying quit will promote faster and better healing. You will get through all of this and be the better for it!! Keep your chin up and yes, start exercising! It lifts your spirits tremendously! Really glad that you are still on the train and thank you for checking in!!! 🤗- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- I'm Stepping Of The Train !!!!!
I hope that you enjoy your trip Doreen! 🤗- AceWhite is Five Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Congratulations!!!- Katgirl has 2 Month,s Smoke Free Today !!
Congratulations @Katgirl!!!- non-smoking DOGS
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- Why it's so hard to quit & back pain issues involving nicotine (article)
Evidently! 😞 NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!- Why it's so hard to quit & back pain issues involving nicotine (article)
Thanks for sharing! I didn’t realize this either. Nicotine is the devil! 😡 - Gus Is Four Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.