Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

darcy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by darcy

  1. How delightful to have 7 years as an exsmoker. Keep living the dream, Boo! Best to you and yours.
  2. Fifty foot woman in a five foot dress- the tubes Where are we?
  3. Hey Brioski, Heck yes, use the JAC (Jillar's air cigarette) it actually heals your body with air, clean fresh unpolluted air. Glad the crave passed and you're still seated. The screw it all feelings are tough. ...and staying here posting, reading and repeating are a fabulous way to get to the other side remaining free. You quit because you dont want to smoke. Addiction is a liar, hypocrite and thief. Stay free. Write Johnny's taglines down on a few sticky notes and put them where you will read them should you be on the road to get cigarettes....wrap your credt card in one, post one on your dashboard, etc.
  4. I want a rock n roll guitar - jimmy Preston What will become.of us?
  5. 6. Art studio
  6. Determined elephants ran by yesterday. Swell
  7. They are always holding stuff together, no time to sit down. What happens when we can live in space?
  8. 5. Learned to swim
  9. darcy replied to Sazerac's topic in Games
    Thoughtless careless actions. And behind curtain number 3 we have...
  10. Hi Trucking along and BEing free. Great opportunity with my mom and our friend for a few days. Grateful to have this place and all of you.
  11. Love the lightheartedness ... thanks for keeping laughing at the forefront.
  12. Hurray for 8 months of freedom, Overcome! Way to LIVE!
  13. Congratulations Marti. Keep that love and light shining. Nine years FREE...yay YOU.
  14. darcy replied to jimmy's topic in Celebrations!
    Yay, Jimmy! Your success is inspiring.
  15. 1- 3 weeks was up and down. Staying busy helps me. It is the down time that I struggle with and my head. I do hope you are finding healthy happy ways to BE in your new found freedom. Keep going one breath at a time. They add up. Truly grateful I am not smoking.
  16. Brioski, Glad your here and sharing the path. Read and reread johnny5's tag lines. Read and reread the pre post to yourself s.o.s. thread. Read all the funny past postings. Being free and remaining free ..... I believe in you.
  17. Glad you're going to grab a seat on the Quit Train. Welcome.
  18. Hello Mee, I love that your RV says EPIC on the side. Must have great energy as you roll along. Glad you're on adventure and free from nicotine!
  19. thanks for all the support a celebrating. It matters.
  20. Glad you're seated on the Quit Train, Brioski. I, too, have found a seat, given it up and returned (more than one time). I have quit several times over the course of 40 plus years of active slavery to nicotine. Have always been well aware of the addiction to the drug. I have quit by several "methods". My quits have varied from nail-biting moment by moment breathing to put down the smokes and walk away with very little difficulty until months later when a difficult situation arrives and I ran back to slavery because I didn't have skills, tools or desire to navigate the space without the drug. I will say this site is by far the most helpful to me in my journey to REMAIN FREE. My worst enemy is myself and the addiction lies I have held as 'real' for me for years. The people, information and posts here are amazing in many many ways. Ever so glad you are feeling the support. I do suggest you pre-respond to our own S.O.S. on the thread. I do suggest you USE the S.O.S. if you even vaguely maybe are close to putting something in your mouth and lighting it on fire. There is no crying "wolf" here.... we are saving our lives and here to support each other, so S.O.S. and play games in the game section whenever you need to be with people. One breath at a time if that's what it takes. NOPE scares me...and I'm doing it anyway (sporadically on the thread and presently in my everyday life). I guess that's how I am trying to show myself I believe in myself.
  21. darcy replied to Tink's topic in Games
    fish
  22. 9. sandblast paint or whatnot off of things

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.