Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. Hi everyone, I work from home now, and im actually exercising more now as I just need to get out the house and see people! So im at the gym pretty much Monday - Friday after work, and on a good weekend ill sneak in a wee weekend sesh. Tonight is a new class ive stated doing just a few months ago, its a HIIT class but with weights, its reallllly tough! But I enjoy it. I dont use heavy weights by any means, I know I should push up the weights, but it would be too hard 🙂 So ill be doing this class after work today - LES MILLS GRIT™ Strength is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout, designed to improve strength, cardiovascular fitness and build lean muscle. This workout uses barbell, weight plate and bodyweight exercises to blast all major muscle groups. LES MILLS GRIT Strength takes cutting-edge HIIT and combines it with powerful music and inspirational coaches who will be down on the floor with you, motivating you to go harder to get fit, fast.
  2. Hello Everybody!!! As the title says, I am back at day 1 unfortunately, but im here and im ready to do this all over again. Smoked my last cig last night, had a bath and got a patch on. And I must admit, so far so bloody good 🙂 I've had one of two fleeting thoughts of 'its fag time', but i just say, 'i dont smoke' and it goes away. I made the decision on Saturday to quit again, and having those few days has really prepared me and got my head in the game. Ive got my patches, ive signed up for the nhs stop smoking group thing, and ive came here, and I must say coming here feels like putting on an really comfy pair of slippers. Ive been browsing the past few days and so nice to see familiar names, and glad everyone doing so well, and I look forward to catching up and meeting new friends. The nhs stop smoking group thing, the guy phoned me on Monday and basically the face to face meetings have stopped, but they are due to restart in the new year. I was a bit gutted about that, as I liked going there weekly, youd meet support workers but also fellow quitters, and youd blow in that wee thing and get your reading, and youd get free patches also! But the guy said I will get telephone support and also I will be able to get patches from there, I guess ill get a presciption, and im thinking now,ill be able to do that blow thing, is it measuring co2? Ive done that in pharmacies before, so theres every chance ill still get to do that. Anyway, Im here, Im back, and I am going to kick ass!!!!!
  3. Has this game died a death?
  4. Geez, Louise I'm pished?
  5. Obviously unnecessary tongue
  6. WeegieWoman replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Eve
  7. Chair meeting daydreams
  8. 10 Put in the recycle bin What can you do with a kitchen bin
  9. All legs lady !
  10. Your hubby still goes clubbing?!!
  11. WeegieWoman replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Potato bravas
  12. Bondi
  13. Anaconda
  14. Is it like 50 shades of gray?
  15. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Sandwich platter
  16. Frozen time watch
  17. Lol @ the ketchup song! Never ever - alsaints Do you have any pet hates?
  18. Hairy chin? Tweezers you love 💚 Yous are heavy going mad with the five letters, here goes- Eslas
  19. Whose gus?
  20. WeegieWoman replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Day time drinking
  21. WeegieWoman replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Scotch egg
  22. Chuck it in the fire
  23. Put egg wash on pastry 😬

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.