Everything posted by WeegieWoman
-
Personal Update
Sorry for your loss Boo, im glad your mom got home, as she wanted, and surrounded by her loved ones, thats the best way, i hope that gives you all a little comfort.
-
Tuesday 24th January 2023
NOPE not today
-
Monday 23rd January 2023
NOPE
-
Thursday 19th January 2023
NOPE
-
Wednesday 18th January 2023
NOPE!! Happy hump day everyone 🙂
-
Tuesday 17th January 2023
NOPE
-
Friday 13th January 2023
NOPE
-
Wednesday 11th January 2023
- Tuesday 10th January 2023
NOPE!- Monday 9th January 2023
Nope not today- Sunday 8th January 2023
NoPe- Friday 6th January 2022
NOPE- Thursday 5th January 2022
NOPE- I'm Back, but i'm back at Day 1
Hi everyone, im just checking in, sorry ive been absent of late. Pleased to report im still off the smokes! So a successful smokefree festive period. And ive had a bereavement, which has been tough, but still not smoked. Im doing Dry January ie off the booze, been offit since the 30th, I was getting too upset re my pal dying when i was drinking, thats maybe a strange motivation but its working for me. So im off to a very healthy start to 2023! I just want to get the funeral over with on the 12th and then I can really start looking forward and get my buzz back. The NHS stop smoking nurse still hasnt phoned me haha. But the patches and daily nope thread are really working for me, ive said before, but i was never a noper before, I dont know why but its really helping me this time round. Hope everyone is doing well. I had a good Christmas day with my family. Teddy, one of my kittens, went missing for 24 hours, so he now has a tracker, which is such a cool wee toy, im glued to following him, much to my surprise he spends a lot of time in the local park !!!!- Wednesday 4th January 2023
NOPE- Tuesday 3rd January 2023
NOPE!!!- Monday 2nd January 2023
NOPE- Saturday 31st December 2022
- Thursday 29th December 2022
NOPE- Tuesday 27th December 2022
NOPE- Monday 26th December 2022
NOPE!- Saturday 24th December 2022
Nope!- Thursday 22nd December 2022
NOPE- Wednesday 21st December 2022
NOPE- Tuesday 20th December 2022
NOPE - Tuesday 10th January 2023