Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. WeegieWoman replied to Tink's topic in Games
    nan bread
  2. 'Weegie is a slang term referring to people from Glasgow in Scotland, which is used as a noun or adjective. It is a contraction of the word Glaswegian, referring to people from Glasgow'. Im in bonnie Scotland! Glad your first day went well, and good you were kept busy. When I have a wee craving, i just say to myself 'i dont smoke' and goes away! Im sure we all have wee things we say to ourself. Delighted to see you and hear you are doing good, where abouts are you?
  3. WeegieWoman replied to Tink's topic in Games
    dirty fries
  4. 2. Skip them
  5. Well done @DenaliBlues keep up the good work 🙂
  6. Yeah im feeling good, i felt really anxious the first few days but that seem to have went away. The only bad thing about that is i was so anxious I wasnt eating much, but now that has subsided im now HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY!!! But I found a bag of roasted and salted pumpkin seeds! Ive never had them before, they are really scrumptious, i cant stop eating them! What about yourself, how are you getting on?
  7. WeegieWoman replied to Tink's topic in Games
    eggy bread
  8. Im missing the gym tomorrow as going to a gig, Kaiser Chiefs, so i think ill do a doubler tonight, metafit and then step.
  9. Hi @SavingMeFromMe so nice to meet you!! Im a new quitter too, im just over a week using patches. Im wishing you every success and see you around on the boards!
  10. WeegieWoman replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  11. WeegieWoman replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  12. My neighbour keeps stealing my cat! Not all the time but say once a week, like tonight for instance, 730pm Teddy should be in by now, so I'm out in the wet and cold whistling for him, no sign of him, he's only five months, young and dumb, has a fox got him I'm wondering. But neighbour must have heard me and her door opens and she shoo'd him out the door. I'm pissed! I bet she is feeding him too. Teddy's home is my home! I really get on with said neighbour too but their family have fell in love with uber friendly Teddy. I didn't speak to neighbour when she let Teddy out so I'm hoping I was giving off pissed off vibes and she will get the hint LOL
  13. Oh my lord my burgers were soooo good, i need to make them more often. Well its the toughie grit strength class after work, no pain no gain. Is noone else exercising???!!!
  14. Thats me at the week mark, it honestly feels like longer! I forgot to mention when the nhs nurse woman called me last week, she said they no longer offer champix! I wasnt wanting to opt for that, but I have used it twice in the past, i thought it was quite a good option. Im curious why they no longer offer it, i must ask her this week. The sun is shining here in Glasgow, and the cats let me have a wee lie in till 7.50am, its going to be a good day 🙂
  15. WeegieWoman replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Arrabiata
  16. Haha @DenaliBlues we were talking about this recently, I used Christmas wrapping paper to cover my books, but wait for it, hubby used wallpaper! I wonder if the kids do this nowadays, doubt it.
  17. Body attack again tonight, followed by homemade burgers 😁
  18. 5. be sick in it
  19. WeegieWoman replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Sausage supper
  20. There was a fresh chocolate cream sponge cake lurking in the fridge, hey if i dont eat it, it will go to waste,so i had to have a chunk of it. And it tasted even more delicous than normal! More chocolately and creamy! The taste buds are coming back 🙂
  21. WeegieWoman replied to Tink's topic in Games
    One of my favs, rhubarb crumble

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.