Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. Should we just teach jillar how to cook?
  2. I want a kebab (I really do)
  3. But the first who did the rhyme did the crime?
  4. I'm shitting myself
  5. Mac you need to stop this saying fluffy means fart we have a good pal here called fluffy?
  6. Anyone else imagining a fluffy fart?
  7. A fluff, no we don't? !
  8. Do you call a fart a fluff?
  9. I've missed this silliness? Where's fluffy n Shane?
  10. Classic mistake there above- Not. Enough. Topping.
  11. Cheerios ?
  12. Aye I think that's an unripe melon jo?
  13. You're a big shit bag lol
  14. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AND YESSSSSSS
  15. We're you trying to write fajitas?
  16. A cum quat sounds good, can you give me one?
  17. Is he getting all hippy on us? Does cumquat go with quinoa?
  18. Can I pick banana?
  19. She thinks her shit don't stink ! Helllo Mona xx xx
  20. What does he think about Scots?
  21. I've got the shits
  22. Tough shit
  23. That sounds good?
  24. When the going gets tough, the tough get going

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.