Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Thanks for all your hard work 😊
  2. Think Tiki will like her new toy?
  3. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Step on a crack break your mommas back.....
  4. @Lilly, it wasn't always positivity for me. My first year was horrible but so was my health. I had to choose between smoking and breathing and like whispers said, I missed it. I'm sure if my health wasn't suffering because of it I wouldn't have quit. DON'T wait until your health suffers. Stay on your awesome quit, I promise it will get better and easier with time...……...
  5. I never smoked in it and it only had 22,000 miles on it ?
  6. Congratulations @Dors67 for being five years free! Hopefully you will check in and tell us how you are
  7. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You crack me up
  8. I should say that disposals are only installed on kitchen sinks. All our other plumbing is like yours probably. And yes lots of people have compost piled here. I don't but I don't have a garden which is what people use them for
  9. No jo the disposal doesn't liquify it. It just acts as a shredder for larger pieces of food that go down the drain. My plumber friends say never to put food down the disposal so we don't but sometimes little pieces drop down and we can turn the disposal on and it crunches it up into tiny pieces
  10. Gosh I sure hope my luck changes. DH and I are still arguing about it, he can't get it through his head that there was nothing I could do to avoid her t boning me ? Goofball, it goes down the drain with the rest of the water lol
  11. Got the call while I was busy sopping up water from under the sink because our disposal bottom rusted out. Insurance totaled my car ? The guy was super sympathetic and hated that he had to do that on a car that was still pretty much brand new. But because it was 12 years old and the extent of damage he had no choice ??? The only good out of this is that he did give me the highest amount possible because of it. It still smelled like a new car, I'm so sad.....
  12. I hear youy @Boo, we loved his stand up too...…..
  13. Congratulations on eight months jayhawk!
  14. Awesome job @notsmokinjo!!!
  15. Watch some of your videos you've been posting. That'll help you kill the time
  16. Good job posting opah, just stay here for that last half hour and deep breath. You'll get past this...
  17. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Oh a tough guy huh
  18. Happy first smoke free birthday icanhike, have a great day!
  19. Congratulations on your second smoke free year Lin!
  20. I personally think him releasing this song was his admission of guilt even though he was acquitted in 2005. He released this in 2008
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    That's a first class act
  22. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You act like your shit don't stink
  23. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You think you're pretty tough don't you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.