Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I'm sure your sister and her heart appreciate you doing that
  2. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I've only been shopping online but never thought to do that but do wash my hands after opening it
  3. Lol Angeles, unbelievably grand houses Homes
  4. Everyone's really scared
  5. @helmethermit, I'm moving this to the Exercise and Healthy living forum.
  6. Thanks @Sazerac, I wish I could get him to sit still for that video. Very infomative
  7. @Jordan7 yes that's our order in Santa Barbara County too. The problem is trying to get that through to these guys who are so bored and antsy by having to stay at home 😞 I've given up ragging about it to my husband because he won't tell them to leave and me going out and telling them apparently hurts their feelings because of my "tone of voice" and results in my husband going over to their house. At least here I know there's soap and hand sanitizer and can see them keeping their distance. I'm a firm believer that whatever's to be will be so if I'm meant to go out that way then...……….
  8. I totally agree Jordan. Unfortunately last I heard Californians are allowed to socialize in groups of ten or less as long as they practice social distancing which makes no sense to me 😞
  9. You may have to start it mee, I couldn't find it either
  10. I just watched The House with a Clock in its Walls. We have Dish Network and they're giving us some free premium channels while we're under stay at home orders. The Professor with Johnny Depp was pretty trippy too
  11. How about that!
  12. Just pissed off my hubbys friend who's here every.single.day. He went to the dollar store because he was 'bored' so when he came back I told him if he's going to go to stores for no stupid reason he can't come around because he's going to get sick then get my hubs sick and it's going to kill me. So he turned around in a huff and got back in his car and drove home (across the street). I'm sorry but our cases rose from 47 yesterday to 64 today in our county. Now's not the time to be stupid!!!
  13. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Oh yea?!
  14. Happy everyone's leaving personal space Space
  15. Rode llama yet?
  16. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    So did I........
  17. Congratulations on your first week quit helmethermit, I love your positive attitude but worry because you've only been quit one week. You've got a lot more unexpected craves to come and if you become complacent you risk losing your awesome quit. Stay close, think about taking the one year commitment that's pinned at the top of the main forum. We believe that it takes minimum of one year to get through most of the cravings a year brings.
  18. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Confession: I pretty much stay in my jammies all day every day unless there's something I need to go out for, which right now is nothing!
  19. Hugs to Bird from me too Jo, xoxo oh and congrats on scoring all that tp!
  20. @Mee, every woman I know who's husband just retired says the same thing lol. You'll get used to it or learn how to tune him out like I do mine 😂
  21. Me too @BAT, I'm a total homebody after all every thing I love is right here 😍
  22. jillar commented on darcy's blog entry in dancing
    One more day done and dusted Darcy, we'll done 😊
  23. Are you saying I'm suppose to be having sex? 😲
  24. I love reading your journey helmethermit, and am thrilled by how easy your quit is going for you 😊

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.