Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Cold and calculating thugs involved Thugs
  2. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    That poor foster dog, maybe he needed the stuff with THC in it lol
  3. Welcome aboard AK47, congratulations on day 6. You're almost done with hell week, the hardest week of all 😊I'm I'm super thin too and found that quitting helped me gain weight because I always chose smoking over eating. Hopefully you'll start seeing some weight gain too. We have a great site and a great group of quitters here so make yourself at home and be sure to check out all our various forums 😊
  4. I'm very excitable
  5. Isn't that only if you don't like the other people? 😄
  6. It was in groups of ten or less, is it there?
  7. Congratulations on two weeks quit helmethermit, it's great to have you here and watch your journey 😊
  8. That's awesome Kate, I'm so happy for you 😊 I love to see someone who struggled succeed, you should be super proud of yourself 🤗
  9. Maybe there's still places crowds are allowed?
  10. Really lethargic yesterday
  11. learning about sloths, don't ask me why......
  12. Yes, everyone does have different quit effects and yes, there's a lot of anxiety with what's going on in the world. The best thing you can probably do is call your Dr and tell them you quit smoking and what you're experiencing. They know you and your history and can tell you if it's something you should go into the office for.
  13. Welcome iwantone and congratulations on 41 days quit. I had shortness of breath, which ironically was the reason I quit to begin with, when I hit about the three week mark and it lasted a good three weeks or so before it started getting better. I also went to the Dr to make sure it wasn't something else so I recommend that if it's bad or particularly worrisome to call your dr. If nothing else they can reassure you that it's only your lungs cleaning themselves out. They may also prescribe something like a rescue inhaler to help.
  14. Devoured another youngster
  15. Round of golf, useless endeavor Round
  16. Comic's originally mirrored introverted comedians Robin
  17. Everyone stopped socializing
  18. jillar replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
  19. This game being resurrected finally?! 1. I have a blue front door 2. My husband screwed up on the paperwork for his classic car and now we have to pay it off 3. Luckily we sold the motorhome before the stay at home orders
  20. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Yes I heard about CBD for animals too, who would have thought?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.